MY WHAT BROKE

•••••ONE AND A HALF MONTHS LATER!!!!!•••••

I woke up stretching. I looked down at my belly smiling. I lifted up my shirt looking at my big bump. I rubbed it a little bit as I grabbed some sweats. I slid them on putting my hair in a messy bun. I headed down stairs, still rubbing my stomach. Then I felt a kick. I squealed, my babys!!!! I silently yelled. I ran into the kitchen and started making a big breakfast for me, Jonathan, Maddie, and Noah. Goldie left because her mate had an emergency. I got a pan, twelve eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. I sprayed the pan, and mixed the eggs. I poured the eggs into the pan. "Welcome to candy land. I'll split your ass in two. I'll take you by the hand." I sung Blood On The Dance Floors song Candyland. I flipped the eggs as I kept singing. "I'll be your gender bread man, first time naughty, second time nice!!!!!" I sung. I put the eggs on a plate and put it in the middle of the table. I cooked the bacon and sausage. I set them on the table, as I cooked the toast an buttered them. I set forks, spoons, jelly, and cups. Then I just sat there, waiting, thinking.

It's been two and a half months, since I got pregnant. Within the next couple weeks I'll have them. All three of them. I've been having slight contractions lately. Over the last couple of months, we got our own house and got all our rooms together. Today is our last day here.

I was interrupted by someone yelling. "WHO MADE BREAKFEST!!!!" Maddie yelled, running in the door. "Meggie!!!!!!! I freaking love you!!!!!!" She said giving me a side hug. Her mate came in soon after. "Thanks babe." He said kissing my cheek. Me and him are like brothers. Maddie doesn't care. "Dig in." I said laughing at them.

Where's Jonathan? I asked myself. "I'll be back.." I said to Noah and Maddie. They nodded still eating, as I headed upstairs. I knocked softly on our door, making sure he was awake.

"Come in." He said in his sexy, huskie, morning voice. I held back a moan and walked in. He was naked... I covered my eyes and he chuckled deeply. He walked over to me, grabbed my hands, and backed me up to the door, closing it. He looked straight in my eyes, "babe what if it wasn't me who knocked?" I asked keeping my eyes away from his.... friend. "I smelt your scent." He whispered huskily in my ear, chuckling at my attempt to not look at his downstairs. "You can look babe I'm yours remember?'' He said amused. I nodded looking away from him blushing. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him. He forcibly kissed me, I kissed back. I pulled away, tangling my hands in his hair. "We need to go down to breakfast." I said trying to step away. He let me go and through on some pants. "Shit Megan we can't go yet " he said blushing. I crinkled my eyebrows in confusion. "They can't see there alpha... hard..." He said embarrassed looking away from me. I grinned and kissed his cheek. "Fine calm your friend down and will head down." I said holding back a laugh. "Or you can calm him for me." He said winking. I rolled my eyes and sat in his lap.

---AT BREAKFAST----

Noah and Maddie were still down there. Exempt now they were cuddling. I rolled my eyes walking over to grab a plate.

O ya Jessica and Capers had there kid. It's name is Isabella Rosé Kaloda. She's beautiful. Yep they found out its a beautiful baby girl, not a boy.

I got two pieces of bacon, one piece of toast and one sausage. I wasn't that hungry. Jonathan already had his plate and was sitting down I walked over to him with my big belly and sat down beside him. He kissed my cheek. I took bite of my bacon, only to scream in pain. Everyone jumped up scared and ready to protect there Luna. I screamed again as Jonathan grabbed my hand. "Megan are you having contractions?" Jonathan asked worried. "Bad ones." I said before screaming again. "Noah go get the doctor. Megan you need to stand up and go lay down." Jonathan said. I slowly got up but then stopped, feeling water drip down my legs. "MY WATER BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed. I felt a bad contraction again and yelled. "Megan calm down." Jonathan said rushing all of us to the car.

Noah was driving, Maddie was freaking out in the back, and I was taking deep breaths in the back of the car with Jonathan squeezing my hand. "Breath baby, everything will be ok." Jonathan said worried. I screamed again, scaring him. "Hurry up!!!!" Jonathan yelled at Noah. "My contractions are really close together!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Jonathan squeezed my hand telling me to breath.

We turned into the hospital and two people were outside with a stretcher. Noah and Maddie jumped outside and Jonathan helped them get me on the stretcher. I screamed again as they pulled me into a room. Three doctors ran in hooking me up to different machines. I started breathing heavy and then the doctor yelled to the nurses, "SHE'S 8 CENTIMETRES DILATED. THE BABY'S ARE COMING, SOON!!!!!!" He said, setting my legs up and getting ready. Then put Jonathan right beside me and he squeezed my hand. ''NINE!!!" he yelled again putting on gloves. I screamed again and again.

"Here we go!! Breath in and out and push hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The doctor yelled. I pushed hard, feeling so much pain. "AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. "Push!!!!!" The doctor yelled. I pushed harder. "I see the head!!!!!!!!! A couple more times, you can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The doctor yelled. Jonathan squeezed my hand tightly. I pushed again screaming even louder. I squeezed Jonathan's hand and did it again. "One more time!!!!! Come on!!!!!!" The doctor yelled. I pushed really hard. Then we heard it, a cry. I saw the doctor pass the baby to a nurse and cut the imbelical. cord. Then I screamed again!!! "Push!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The doctor screamed. I pushed hard, feeling sweat drip down my face. "Push harder!!!!!!! I'm seeing the head!!!!!" The doctor yelled. I pushed again, and again, and again. I screamed loudly as it came out. I was breathing hard and squeezed Jonathan's hand. They passed the baby to the nurse as she went to clean it up. Both babies were screaming. "Push!!!!!!!!" The doctor yelled worried. I pushed hard feeling horrible pain. "Push!!!!! Hurry!!!!" He yelled confusing me. I pushed as hard as I could over and over again. I screamed as the baby popped out and started crying. I felt relief and pain. The doctor gave the baby to the nurse and I started to feel dizzy. "My babies!!!" I said dizzily. "Doctor!!!!!!! My wife!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something's wrong!!!!!!" Jonathan yelled. Wife!?!?!?

Then everything faded black.