Chapter 3

Kiara's P.O.V.

When the cab got to the airport I got out, got my luggage, and paid the driver. After that I went into the airport and went to one of the ticket booths (don't know what to call it) and got a ticket to Port Angeles. My flight leaves in an hour so I went to one of the waiting areas and waited.

One Hour Later

"Flight to Port Angeles is now boarding." The lady on the intercom said.

I put my luggage in the luggage bay and went to board the plane. Once I got seated, I put my headphones on and waited until the plane took off.

Time Skip (to when the plane lands)

Apparently, I fell asleep on the plane ride because I was being woken up by one of the flight attendants.

"Miss, Miss."

"Mhm." I groaned as I opened my eyes.

"We've landed." She spoke.

"Oh, thank you for waking me up."

"No problem. Hope you have a great time!" She said before she walked away.

"Thank you" I said before she was out of ear shot.

I got off the plane and went to baggage claim. Once I got my bags, I went out to get a taxi. I hailed a taxi and got in.

"Where to Miss?" The driver asked.

"A house in Forks. Here's the address." I said as I gave him the address.

"Right. It's a bit of a drive so get comfortable." The driver told me.

"Thank you."

Once we arrived at the house, I grabbed my bags and paid the driver.

"Thank you for the ride."

"No problem." And with that he left

I looked at the house. It was in the woods secluded. Apparently, my parents owned the surrounding land. Perfect. I have privacy.

House:

Living room (imagine the fireplace smaller and tv above the mantle inside an alcove):