Chapter 16

Kiara's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up and started getting ready. I did my hygiene routine. Then I put on my outfit (Outfit above), did my makeup, and did my hair.

I was buttoning up my shirt when I got a text

Jaz: Good morning darlin'. Is it alright if I pick you up for school?

Me: Sure. When you get here knock and I'll let you in.

Jaz: Alright I'll be there in a few.

Me: K

After I finished buttoning up my shirt I went to my closet and over to my vanity and started on my makeup. The second I got done with my make up I heard a vehicle pull up. I walked over to the front door and right as I got there, I heard a knock. I opened the door and there was Jasper.

"Hey Jaz." I greeted as I hugged him.

"Hello darlin'" he said and hugged me back.

I pulled away and looked at his outfit. And I noticed that it matched mine. We looked at each other and smiled knowingly.

I know it's not exactly matching but it'll do

"Alice?" I asked amused and he chuckled.

"Alice." He said

"Come on in. I need to fix my hair and then we can go." I said as I let him in.

"You have a beautiful house darlin'."

"Thank you. Come on you can either wait in the living room or you can sit in my room while I fix my hair."

"Whatever works for you is fine with me." He told me.

"Okay then come on." I said as I grabbed his hand and led him to my room.

"I would give you a tour, but we don't have the time."

"That's alright darlin' maybe another time."

Once we got to my room, I let his hand go.

"Feel free to sit on the bed, chair or you can sit on the ottoman in here." I told him as I walked into my closet, I could hear him following me.

I reached my vanity and sat down on the stool. Through the mirror I saw Jasper sitting on the ottoman and looking around the closet and then finally looking towards me.

I started brushing my hair as he started talking.

"Alice would be jealous if she saw this closet." He told me.

"I would think she had a closet like this at your house." I said chuckling as I started braiding my hair on the left side of my head.

"She does but it's not as spacious."

"Really? I would think it would be if she shares a bedroom with Trent. Meaning she might also share a closet with him." I inquired as I started finishing up my hair.

"They do. However, Esme and Carlisle know how much she loves clothes, so I think they tried to make the closets in the house not too big but not too small. Because knowing Alice she would buy as many clothes as she could to fill up her side of the closet."

"I get that. I love clothes as much as the next girl, but Alice seems like the kind of girl who takes it to the next level." I said as got up to go to my floor length mirror. I checked my outfit in the mirror to make sure it looked okay.

"Oh, she definitely does. But don't tell her I said that." Jasper said as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on my head.

"She probably already knows." I said giggling as I looked at him through the mirror. Right as I said that I heard a phone go off. I looked confused until I saw Jasper taking his phone out of his pocket. He looked at it and chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"Alice just texted and said 'she's right you know.'" He said amused. I just giggled.

"Come on we need to go before we're late." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the closet, out my room, and towards the front door. But not before I grabbed my backpack, phone and wallet that were by my desk.

Once we got out the front door, I grabbed my house key and locked it. Jasper then led me to the passenger side of his car and opened the door for me.

"Well, I'm glad chivalry isn't dead

"Well, I'm glad chivalry isn't dead. Thank you." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome darlin'." He said as he closed my door and went to the driver's side and got in. Once we both had our seatbelts on, he started the car up and we headed to school.

A/N

Hey guys when I was writing this, I was debating on what kind of vehicle Jasper would have. He's going to have a motorcycle, but I was debating on whether he would have a car or a truck or both. He's a country boy so in my head I was thinking truck, but I was also thinking car because he might want to drive in style sometimes. The kind of truck I was thinking was a Ford f150 in magma red. But I wasn't sure, so I stuck with a car and motorcycle for now. What do you guys think? Hope you enjoy the chapter.