Chapter 5

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 5:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 5:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

5.

On the day that Shi Mingyuan and his wife took Shiyin to visit Zhou's house, Zhou Siyang was not there. There were only Father Zhou and Zhou Chengyuan at home.

Master Zhou knew the purpose of their visit this time, and he warmly entertained them for lunch together, saying that he wanted to eat and talk.

Shi Mingyuan said to Zhou Jinfeng: "Master, I thought about it carefully and talked to Yinyin for a long time. In the end, I decided to respect Yinyin's choice and marry whoever she likes."

Mr. Zhou has not waited in vain these few days, he also weighed the pros and cons from it, and thought about the mind and purpose of each of them. Needless to say, Shi Mingyuan definitely wants his daughter to be happy and wants to cooperate. And Shiyin, He understands that this child has a simple temperament and has no ambitions, so he is more at ease with her.

Therefore, Zhou Jinfeng still has expectations for this marriage.

However, Shi Mingyuan paused and spoke again: "But my father, my nephew has a few requests, I hope you can agree to them accommodatingly."

Zhou Jinfeng raised his eyebrows and said calmly and cheerfully: "Why don't you talk about it."

Shi Mingyuan cleared his throat and said cautiously: "That's it, isn't Yinyin just stepping into the entertainment industry for a long time? I wondered if she could not expose her marriage first, and wait for a while. I know that for celebrities, romance and marriage actually have a great impact on their careers, so..."

Zhou Jinfeng nodded, "I understand what you mean."

"But I said it doesn't count, it's Chengyuan's marriage after all," Zhou Jinfeng said without showing up. "We still have to listen to his thoughts and see if he wants it."

In fact, Zhou Jinfeng minded.

Who is not selfish yet?

Although he knows that his youngest son is a sick child, he also knows that Shiyin, a flower-like eldest girl who marries Chengyuan, is a bit wronged. Can't tell when the sound will become a widow.

But since it was a marriage, Zhou Jinfeng naturally wanted to have a grand event so that everyone would know that his son Zhou Chengyuan had married a wife.

This is originally a festive event, what can be hidden?

But this is just his view of this position. Shi Ming is far from being a member of the Zhou family, so naturally he has different ideas.

Besides, he has selfish intentions, and Shi Mingyuan has nothing to do with him.

Who wants to keep her healthy and healthy daughter who is in her early twenties marrying a terminally ill patient who does not know when he will burp? Who doesn't want to choose a good son-in-law to choose a good son-in-law.

If Shi Mingyuan had other ways to save the company, he would not have come to the point of selling his daughter.

He was already very sorry for his daughter, and now he can only try his best to seek the greatest benefit for his daughter.

Think of all retreats for your daughters as soon as possible.

After Zhou Jinfeng said that, the eyes of several people fell on Zhou Chengyuan, who was sitting in a wheelchair quietly listening to them.