Chapter 34

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 34:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 34:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

34.

Take her away without leave.

But what the **** do you want to do sitting on the toilet lid?

Why do I go to the bathroom when you sit there!

Well, although she really didn't urinate. Anxious, but... pretending to be!

Zhou Chengyuan sat leisurely on the toilet lid. The door of the bathroom was closed. He pinched Shiyin's waist, and in an instant Shiyin changed his posture and went directly to|sit on it.

Time tone: "..."

You really want to try it everywhere!

Zhou Chengyuan asked dissatisfiedly: "Why does Yinyin touch her head? She still smiles so sweetly."

Shiyin is particularly innocent, "We are good sisters! Isn't this normal?"

The corners of Zhou Chengyuan's lips turned upwards, and he raised his tone of voice and asked, "Normal?"

Shiyin immediately shook his head coercively, and began to admit his mistakes three times: "It's abnormal, I'm wrong, can you not care about me, uncle?"

"No," Zhou Chengyuan bit Shiyin's earlobe and whispered in her ear: "My uncle is narrow-minded and caring. I wanted to try to accept your friend tonight, but now I can't accept it at all. NS."

"Yin Yin is responsible for the wrong sound."

Time tone: woo woo woo woo qwq

You stinky man! I make a friend and be a little closer to my friend. What's wrong!

Everyone has said that they are one of them and you are the only one, so you are not satisfied and you are too unreasonable, right?

Well, you are an unreasonable man!

snort! Be stingy! Little belly chicken intestines possessive and caring dog man!

Shiyin scolded Zhou Chengyuan fancyly in his heart, but... it was useless, people had already been pressed by him for whatever they wanted :)

Zhou Chengyuan bullied people enough, until Shi Yin grievedly pattered and shed tears and repeatedly assured him that he would never be like this again, and that he satisfactorily let her go.

After a brief shower, Shiyin was hugged by Zhou Chengyuan into the bedroom. The two fell on the bed together and covered the quilt. Shiyin turned over and closed his eyes and became drowsy. Zhou Chengyuan was refreshed. very.

His fingers rubbed and touched Shiyin's side face lightly, as if he was stroking the kitten, Shiyin was rubbed gently by him, and gradually fell asleep.

I don’t know how long she had passed, she began to dream, her lips moved slightly, and she stuttered and shouted: "Little Jiu... Brother Nine..."

The body of Zhou Chengyuan, who was sitting next to her half-armed around her, froze suddenly. After a while, he turned his head in disbelief and stared at the girl in the dream, his eyes mixed with many kinds of things. Emotions made his eyes dark, like a dark and silent night.

But if you look closely, you can see the waves surging in his eyes.

Shiyin murmured indistinctly for a few seconds before moving, and then rolled over and rubbed into his arms, her hand raised up and placed on his waist unceremoniously.