Chapter 65

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 65:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 65:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Zhong Haoxuan was like a dog who had only seen his master, and as soon as he saw Shi Yin he waved to her frantically: "Sister Yinyin! Here!"

Shi Yin was suddenly surprised and couldn't laugh or cry, "Why are you? You didn't tell me you also shot this ad."

Zhong Haoxuan, who was called over temporarily, felt very wronged, but he didn't dare to tell the truth.

He can't say that the big vinegar bucket of brother-in-law pushed the previously decided man to the advertiser, and suddenly asked him to come over and shoot the commercial with her.

And he seems to have heard that Zhou Chengyuan also promised that when the web drama they are acting on will be broadcast, this lactic acid drink commercial endorsed by them will be broadcast before the start of each episode.

"I just decided it too. I want to surprise you without telling you." Then Zhong Haoxuan curled his lips. "Sister Kanyinyin seems to be disappointed like this? You honestly confess to your die-hard fans, you Do you want to cooperate with other small fresh meat?"

Shiyin couldn't laugh or cry, and immediately denied, "No! I just didn't expect it to be you, so I was surprised."

"Besides, to me, you are no different from other little fresh meats. They are all men other than my uncle."

Zhong Haoxuan had a black question mark on his face. He "wow" and said aggrieved: "I am your loyal and hard-core fan who will not change your life for ten thousand years. You actually confuse me with other men."

Shi Yin raised his lips and said with a smile: "Uncle, other men, are you not my uncle or other men?"

Zhong Haoxuan smiled tiredly: "I don't want to eat dog food anymore, I'm still a child, why do you always give me dog food with my brother-in-law?"

"Because dog food is sweet!"

Zhong Haoxuan said indifferently, "Then why do I eat sour? I'm so sour."

"Are you not a lemon essence?"

Two people put on makeup, but you can talk to each other and amused the makeup artist next to them.

The commercials are not difficult to shoot, and the two have already collaborated on a scene, and now they have gotten some tacit understanding, so the shooting went smoothly.

One afternoon is totally enough.

When the two of them came out of the studio after shooting, it was almost evening.

Shi Yin and Zhong Haoxuan wanted to rush to the hotel booked for the finale banquet together, but to avoid suspicion, the two did not get in the same car, but each got in their own RV, and went to the hotel one after the other.

When Shiyin and Zhong Haoxuan arrived, everyone else arrived. When they entered the box, they found that there were only two seats left. Shiyin and Zhong Haoxuan had no choice but to sit down next to each other.

The real-time sound didn’t think there was anything, and she thought it was safer for her to sit next to Zhong Haoxuan, because Zhou Chengyuan seemed to no longer put Zhong Haoxuan in the enemy’s array, otherwise he would not allow Zhong Haoxuan to come and shoot an ad with her. .

✓Married To The Male Lead's Paranoid Uncleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें