Chapter 15 Pt3

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 15: (Down)

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 15: (Down)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

She chose to marry him at the beginning, but in fact, she wanted to wait for him to die so that she could be single again, and at the same time, she could facilitate the marriage between the Shi family and the Zhou family, so as not to bankrupt the Shi family.

But after spending this time with him, Shiyin really felt that Zhou Chengyuan seemed to really like the original owner.

But it is not the original owner who can really feel his heart, it is her.

Although Shiyin has never been in love before, she is a girl, and she will be moved by the love of men. She now feels far from him enough to be called love, but Shiyin cannot deny that Zhou Chengyuan's favorability value here is still OK.

At least much more than Zhou Siyang.

So Shiyin's first reaction when he saw the news that his condition was getting worse just now was panic.

This is a normal reaction. As any person, when she comes to her current situation, she will not be able to believe it and will be frightened at the same time.

But she, hope this news is true?

Shiyin groaned for a while, feeling that he did not expect the news to arrive, nor did he reject it.

Her heart is letting it go.

Let it go, waiting for the day when she and she became a widow three months after she married him.

Her reaction just now, she just didn't expect that she would be caught off guard to receive this kind of news when she woke up, and she was panicked for a while.

Of course, she would not confide her truest thoughts to anyone, especially Zhou Chengyuan.

Shiyin looked at him with a look of weeping, and whispered, "No, I don't want it to be true."

She didn't know why. It didn't take long for her to look at him, and the indescribable picture flashed through her mind last night.

Shiyin was lying in her heart, but she had to work hard to maintain her pitiful aggrieved expression, her face was already dyed crimson unknowingly.

Zhou Chengyuan took her hand, hugged her in his arms, and gently patted her back.

Shi Yin secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and his expression management instantly lost control.

He whispered to Shi Yin: "It's not as serious as the report says, don't worry."

Shiyin blinked.

Silently figured out the meaning of Zhou Chengyuan's words.

It is not as serious as the report, does it mean that his condition has not improved, but the report is exaggerated and misled everyone, so this news is full of troubles in the city.

"Then... sue them!" Shiyin said angrily: "They are cursing people and they are legally responsible!"

Zhou Chengyuan's thin lips twitched slightly, "So angry?"

She angrily said: "Of course I am angry! How can these people exaggerate the facts and false reports! What is the difference between this and the curse of death!"

"I deliberately asked the assistant to spread the news like this." Zhou Chengyuan said to Shiyin: "Take the opportunity to clean up the moths in the company."