Chapter 6

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 6:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 6:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

6.

As soon as Zhou Siyang got home, he saw his grandfather standing at the door of the front hall leading to the backyard, and he seemed to be enjoying the scenery of the backyard with his wife and Shi.

Zhou Siyang thought for a while and wondered what beautiful scenery there is in the backyard. Could it be that the iron tree blossomed?

He walked over, called people one by one, and then looked up.

Shiyin was taking a picture of his young uncle with his mobile phone, and while taking a picture, he thiefly covered his mouth with the hand holding the eyebrow pencil and smirked.

And his sick little uncle fell asleep by Shi Yin.

Zhou Siyang moved his eyes away instantly, pursed his lips almost invisibly, and then frowned. Then he noticed that Zhou Chengyuan's left and right faces were drawn with three horizontal lines by Shiyin, like a cat’s beard. A ball of black vomited on the tip of his nose, and the word "king" was written on his forehead.

Oh, it's a tiger.

Zhou Siyang had a cold face.

Elder Zhou said with a smile: "Look, how good the relationship between the two children is. Others don't dare to treat Cheng Yuan this way, and Cheng Yuan will not allow others to treat him this way."

Shi Mingyuan echoed: "Yeah. It's only a young couple who can make such unscrupulous noises. It looks strange and interesting."

Tang Yulin didn't believe that Shiyin really fell in love with Zhou Chengyuan's sick seed, who was counting down the days to survive, but now he can only admit his fate when he sees his daughter doing this to Zhou Chengyuan with his own eyes.

Zhou Siyang listened to Zhou Jinfeng and Shi Mingyuan saying what you said and what I said, feeling very uncomfortable in his heart. He didn't stay anymore, said hello to Zhou Jinfeng and went upstairs to the room.

Although Zhou Siyang entered his bedroom, he could still see the backyard scene through the rear window.

He threw his suit jacket on the bed, walked to the window, and looked down.

As a result, he saw his brother-in-law woke up, and Zhou Siyang became even more angry.

Zhou Chengyuan was not asleep, he deliberately leaned on Shiyin's shoulder and pretended to be asleep.

So Shiyin painted something on his face and took pictures of him, he knew everything.

Including Shiyin's words that he has three months to live.

He thought she didn't know, but she didn't expect that she knew how many days he had left.

I don't know how his voice will react when he sees that he can't die.

When he opened his eyes, Shiyin was about to take the last one for him, but her hand was pressed down, and he just opened his eyes, so Zhou Chengyuan woke up and was frozen in Shiyin’s phone album. inside.

She froze for a moment, then looked at him innocently, tried to hold back a smile, and greeted him pretentiously: "Are you awake?"

Zhou Chengyuan raised his hand and rubbed his neck, then nodded, "Yeah."