Chapter 39

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 39:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 39:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

39.

Zhou Chengyuan and Shiyin went to one of the most famous restaurants in Qingyang. When Shiyin arrived, they discovered that there was not a single customer in the restaurant except for the waiters who were waiting for them.

She tilted her head, approached Zhou Chengyuan, and asked, "Have you wrapped up?"

Zhou Chengyuan said faintly, "I don't want others to disturb our date."

Shi Yin pursed his lips and smiled, and walked to the dining table with Zhou Chengyuan.

Originally, a special waiter came to pull out the chairs for them and let them sit down, but Zhou Chengyuan stopped by raising his hand. He didn't ask the waiter to do this for Shiyin. Instead, he pulled out the chairs for Shiyin himself. After she sat down, she folded the napkin and put it on her lap, and then Zhou Chengyuan walked to the opposite side of Shiyin and took a seat.

The waiter walked over, poured them the wine that had been awake, and then asked softly: "Mr. Zhou, do you want to serve you two now?"

"Um."

Soon, two waiters walked over with Zhou Chengyuan's pre-ordered dishes.

Shiyin looked at the dishes he ordered and heard the waiter say to Zhou Chengyuan: "Sir, this is the steak you ordered without black pepper sauce."

Shiyin was stunned, and asked him, "Don't you eat black pepper?"

Zhou Chengyuan, who was cutting the steak, curled his lips and smiled: "Isn't Yinyin not eating it?"

Shiyin blinked blankly. She did not add black pepper sauce to this one...

No, the point is not this. The point is, "How did my uncle know that I don't eat black pepper?"

"We have known each other for so long, so we deliberately ask you?"

Shi Yin thought to himself, that's right, he and the original owner must have known each other since they were young, and it's not surprising to know this.

However, why does she still think something is weird.

When Shiyin was about to pick up the knife and fork to cut the steak, Zhou Chengyuan, who was sitting opposite her, stretched out his hand and took it away. He put the plate of beef he had already cut in front of her, "eat it."

Shiyin finally knew why Zhou Chengyuan didn’t choose to sit on that kind of long table, because even though two people at that kind of table are sitting opposite each other, it’s not so convenient to be able to get to her side together. At least a few meters long arms are needed. Can get.

Shi Yinnao made up the scene, feeling a little horrified.

"Thank you, uncle!" Shi Yin, who was taken care of by Zhou Chengyuan, smiled sweetly.

While she was eating the steak that Zhou Chengyuan had cut for her, it suddenly occurred to her that something was wrong.

In Zhou Chengyuan's cognition, it should be the original owner who does not eat black pepper, but she is not.

Does that mean that the original owner does not eat black pepper either?

Shiyin frowned slightly. Not only did she have the same name as the original owner, although her age was different, her birthday was on the same month and the same day. Now she actually discovered that even some of her personal preferences are the same, which is too...coincidental Bar?