Chapter 69

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 69:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 69:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

It was Shi Yin that told Zhou Chengyuan to hold his hand tightly and not let go. After entering, it was Shi Yin who tried his best to shake off Zhou Chengyuan's hand.

Shi Yin was stunned as soon as he walked in.

She looked at the various make-up counters on the first floor. From the first floor, she looked at all kinds of women's clothing on the second floor, and the shoes area on the third floor...

Shi Yin was stunned, Shi Yin was stunned. Shi Yin felt that he was probably a fool at the door just now.

Second Olympics! If she knew it was a mall, she wouldn't be so hypocritical! Doesn't fit her character at all!

The current Shiyin really wanted to sit back on the time machine and change her reaction and behavior when she was at the door.

Shiyin wanted to withdraw his hand from Zhou Chengyuan's palm, but was rejected by the man.

Shi Yin curled his lips, "Uncle, let go, I want to see something."

"We can see if we hold hands."

Shiyin smile.jpg

She couldn't refute it.

When Shiyin pulled Zhou Chengyuan into it, it was especially strange, because she found that there were no other customers in this mall except for the two of them.

"Why is it so empty here? Is it because it was newly opened, so everyone still doesn't know?" Shiyin asked Zhou Chengyuan, raising his head.

Zhou Chengyuan said indifferently: "Because this is a shopping mall specially opened by my uncle for Yinyin."

Shiyin's eyes widened in an instant. She felt that she was hearing hallucinations, so Shiyin asked stubbornly: "What did you just say, uncle?"

Zhou Chengyuan smiled and repeated the words: "The Nineteenth World was opened by my uncle for Yinyin. This is the store for Yinyin."

"When Yinyin was on the island, didn't he say that he liked that kind of life? Like an ordinary person, he doesn't need to be covered or blocked when going out. In the future, Yinyin will come here if he wants to go shopping, and he doesn't have to deliberately arm himself."

"Don't be afraid of loneliness," Zhou Chengyuan seemed to have guessed Shiyin's mind, and continued: "Whoever Yinyin wants to shop here, give him a card that belongs to this place, and he can enter and leave here at will."

Shiyin was happy now, she asked excitedly and excitedly: "Really?!"

"Then I want my mother, Shan Qing, Shen Chenchen, and Yaoyao to come over and buy things! By the way, there won’t be only girls’ clothes here, right? You guys’ clothes too. ?"

"Yes, it's the same as other shopping malls, it's just a privatized shopping mall." Zhou Chengyuan explained.

"Then my uncle can also let my uncle's friends come to shop! For example, Mr. Shen, Mr. Shen and the others, and Mr. Wu, Mr. Duan Zhong Haoxuan..."

Shiyin smiled and made small calculations, "Let our relatives and friends come here to shop, and the fat and water will not flow into the outsiders' fields. Since they want to spend money, then give us the money!"