Chapter 52

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 52:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 52:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

52.

Shiyin didn't know what Zhou Siyang and Xia Lingshuang said that day, and she didn't care, because Shiyin put all his thoughts on the concert.

On the day when they arrived in Shenzhou, Shiyin and the others also conducted systematic rehearsals several times.

Shi Yin was already very tired when she returned to the hotel at night. She simply took a shower and threw herself on the bed to go to sleep. The next day she was woken up by Meng Ran.

Two hours before the official start of the concert, fans have begun to enter the stadium one after another.

And the most conspicuous VIP position, with a few people sitting, from left to right are...

Duan Weijie, Wu Jiakai, Zhou Chengyuan, Shen Qinghan, Zhong Haoxuan.

Zhou Chengyuan, who was sitting in the C position, felt a little annoying.

It seems that in the future, he should let the organizer get an independent chair, the kind that can't see who the people on either side are.

Especially the two on the right are really an eye-catcher.

Zhou Chengyuan snorted coldly.

Shen Qinghan heard his snort and chuckled, but did not speak.

Zhong Haoxuan didn't notice the dangerous eyes that Zhou Chengyuan frequently glanced over. He who has become a crazy star chaser now has a foolish smile on his face, and his brain is full of: Come on, Sister Yinyin! Sister Yinyin is great! Sister Yinyin is so beautiful! Ah ah ah ah ah ah Sister Yinyin, I like you, I want to pick you crazy and call for you! !

Zhou Chengyuan couldn't wait for this stinky boy's eyes to be covered with a blindfold for a while.

Let you see! !

Shiyin and the others are preparing in the background, changing costumes, making up, and doing styling. At the same time, they still don't forget to hum and practice the songs they want to sing for a while.

Of these big brothers, only Zhong Haoxuan took a light sign upright, and wrote two words on it-嘤嘤.

Later, Shen Qinghan turned her head, the little girl in the back row asked for something to wear on her head, turned around and put it on Zhou Chengyuan's head smoothly.

Zhou Chengyuan rolled down his face with a cold face, Shen Qinghan raised his eyebrows and said: "If you don't like it, give it back to me. I can just wear it on my head."

Zhou Chengyuan lifted his lips with a smile, and said in a low voice, "Don't even think about it."

Then, Dao Zhou himself put the shiny hairpin with the words "嘤嘤" on his head.

Later, as soon as Shiyin came on stage, he saw the men sitting in the center of the VIP area not far from the stage.

At a glance, she noticed Zhou Chengyuan, who had "嘤嘤" on her head. She was stunned for a moment, and then...shamelessly, she fell silent.

What a show.

She murmured silently in her heart, and tried to endure it for a long time before resisting the act of wanting to laugh.