Chapter 54

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 54:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 54:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

54.

Zhou Chengyuan took a bite on Shiyin's shoulder, Shiyin involuntarily shrugged his shoulders slightly, her reaction excited him, Zhou Chengyuan loosened his teeth and moved away slightly, then raised his hand to caress Shiyin's shoulders. On the place where he had just bitten.

There is a tooth mark on it, which is a bit reddish.

Shi Yin raised his face and looked at him with his mouth open, Zhou Chengyuan stroked the corner of her eyes, but did not do anything excessive.

Shiyin had already put on a ring on her finger. She was playing with the ring on her left **** with sapphires and diamonds. Zhou Chengyuan took out another box from her pocket.

Shiyin was stunned, watching him open the box and take out a female ring from it, then took her hand and helped her put it on the ring finger of her left hand.

Although they have been married for several months, they did not hold a wedding and did not have a wedding ring.

Because it was a hidden marriage at the beginning, everything was very low-key. Shiyin used to marry him with the mentality of becoming a widow in three months. As for the rings needed for marriage, she didn’t care at all. I didn't even remember that there should be this thing.

Because here, this marriage is not a real marriage, even though it is a real certificate.

And now, he was sitting beside her with a precious pair of male and female rings, and personally held her hand to help her wear the exclusive position of the wedding ring, Shi Yin's heart was beating fiercely.

She looked down at the ring on her hand with some reaction, the **** was a limited edition diamond and gem ring, and the ring finger was a unique wedding ring.

Probably every girl cares about this kind of ritual. The moment Shiyin saw his finger wearing a ring, she felt sweet and moved. She didn't ask him to buy her a ring. He just did it. When I was ready, I put it on for her personally. This kind of behavior moved her heart.

"Don't Yinyin help my uncle wear it?" Zhou Chengyuan suddenly said.

Shiyin then put away his thoughts, took out another ring from the box, and helped him put it on the ring finger of his left hand.

Then Shi Yin asked Zhou Chengyuan: "Why did my uncle suddenly buy a ring?"

Zhou Chengyuan smiled without saying a word.

Shi Yin was a little strange, tilted his head to look at him, and shouted, "Uncle?"

Zhou Chengyuan said: "I want to encircle Yinyin, so that Yinyin can only move around in my circle."

Time tone: "..."

Alas, it's a beautiful and romantic thing, but how can you say it inexplicably frightening?

"However, I usually only wear the ring on my **** when I go out. If it's the acting stage, I have to pick both rings."

Zhou Chengyuan narrowed his eyes and said nothing.

Later, when the two of them returned to the room, Zhou Siyang was about to leave quietly, and unexpectedly collided with Zhou Chengyuan. Zhou Chengyuan glanced over it lightly, and Zhou Siyang knew that something was wrong.