Chapter 59

EN MTLNovel

Home » Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle MMLPU » Chapter 59:

Married To The Male Lead’s Paranoid Uncle Chapter 59:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After dinner that night, after sending Tang Yulin and Shi Mingyuan away, Shiyin followed Zhou Chengyuan back to the room. She took his hand and asked: "Uncle, tell me the truth, did you plan this early? Something?"

Zhou Chengyuan raised his eyebrows slightly, noncommittal.

Shiyin pretended to mind: "Why don't you discuss it with me?"

Zhou Chengyuan grabbed her beaten hand, took her hand to his mouth and gently kissed the back of her hand, "I wanted to give Yinyin a surprise, but I didn't expect my father-in-law to take you to the venue in advance. The mother-in-law suddenly came to discuss this matter."

Shiyin was a little embarrassed suddenly, she spoke for Tang Yulin and Shi Mingyuan, and said: "My uncle understand them, after all, they are just my child, in fact, there is no other meaning, just want me to..."

"I know." Zhou Chengyuan put Shiyin in his arms, "I didn't blame them."

Just when the two of them were warmly interested, Shiyin suddenly received a call from Xiaomeng. The **** the other end of the phone was crying, and she couldn't even tell her things, let alone explain things to her. .

Shi Yin frowned and kept Xiao Meng calm down, and slowly said, Xiao Meng burped and explained the matter clearly.

It turned out that among the gifts Shiyin received, there was a little snake.

Although it is a pet snake, everyone who is familiar with Shiyin knows that she is most afraid of snakes. In the early recording of the "Rising Stars" program group, a girl playing with a snake-shaped toy could kill her next half. , Let alone a living thing this time.

Real fans will never engage in such pranks.

Unless, someone wants to fix her.

After Shiyin hung up the phone with Xiaomeng, she reported the incident to Meng Ran. She asked Meng Ran to contact the fans who came to meet her with gifts, and then she thought of a way to monitor and see. Who gave her the gift.

It's just that before Meng Ran can find out anything, Zhou Chengyuan has already let people find out the cause and effect of the incident.

The beautifully packaged "gift" was given by Nie Shuangshuang. In the surveillance, she wore a black peaked cap and a mask, covering herself tightly. In addition, she hadn't appeared in the public eye for a long time. , So no one recognized her at all.

She put the gift down and left, but this gift attracted the attention of the fan president with its special gorgeous packaging, and the note on the box was Shi Yin’s favorite hellokitty toy, so the president chose it. This gift was given to Shiyin.

Xiao Meng was only helping Shi Yin to hear a little noise when he arranged the present tonight, and was driven by curiosity to open the box. Who knew that he saw a snake as soon as he opened it.

Xiao Meng was most afraid of this kind of mollusk, and was immediately scared to cry.

She closed the lid for the first time and ran out, with layers of goose bumps on her body. Just when she was crying and crying to Shiyin, she was walking out with her mobile phone in her hand and her legs soft. When she fell to the ground in one second, Chen Meng appeared in front of her.