010 | Motives

n o  o n e

Lisa was bored.

Lisa wants to annoy her Yuta-oppa.

Lisa has the urge to know the Unnie more.

Oh, a brilliant idea!

Why not set them up? She got to annoy and embarass the arrogant oppa and got a glimpse of the lovely Unnie! Let them have a very 'accidental' meeting and all will go with the flow.

Lisa stretched her arms and legs. She sat down in front of her computer.

"And this is the perk of being the intelligence boss, matchmaking." She grinned happily. Her eyes twinkle in excitement and her hands do a happy dance. "Time to work! Now, where are they?"

Her hands and eyes moved in sync to gather the information. Alright, the Unnie is in a library. All she got to do is send Yuta-oppa to fetch a book from there. Yep, simple but effective.

Lisa smirked. "Let the matchmaking begin!"

| > ~ > • <  ~ < |

Yuta was beyond annoyed. If it was not for Lisa being the leader of their intel team, he wouldn't be anywhere now. Why does she want a history book all of a sudden? Is there a war going to happen or a test? He scratched his head.

"I'll kill her when I have the time." He whispered, annoyed as he scanned the bookshelves for that book.

"Need some help--hey, Yuta-ssi?" A husky but charming voice spoke behind Yuta.

Yuta flinched. Oh my god. Why now and why here? Why--

He turned around flashing his charming smile. "Oh, Sunflower, hey."

Jisoo smiled, confused at the nickname. She shrugged it off and glance at the bookshelf. "Are you finding a book? I can help."

Yuta was still smiling but he was already killing Lisa in his mind. This is too much of a coincidence. He knows how meddlesome that girl can be. Worse, she belongs to the intelligence team, ugh. He was sure that this was a set up by her. To annoy him or whatever. But he needs to remain composed in front of his sunflower. A little playfulnedd wouldn't hurt.

"Is it okay to bother the beautiful sunflower?" Yuta winked and leaned on the bookshelves. Despite the urge to kill Lisa, he couldn't help but feel soft when seeing his sunflower. Especially, when he get to witness her cute and confused expression.

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "You're not bothering anyone and this is my job. No big deal."

Yuta stopped smiling. This time, he's confused. "Job? You work here?"

Lisa knows. She ran a background check on her and... How could that b--

Jisoo smiled widely. "Yep and I love it! It's heaven when you're surrounded by books." Her eyes glimmer and her face shines.

Yuta thought that it was a beautiful sight. Nevermind the anger about Lisa.

"So... speaking of books, what are you looking for?"

"You." Jisoo raised a brow. Yuta grinned playfully but inside  he was dead serious about it. "I mean, this." He gave her a piece of paper with the name of the book in there.

Jisoo grabbed it and their hands touch. Yuta almost froze. Her hands were still warm and soft. He wants to grab it and hold it, never letting go but he can't.

The sad truth is she's taken. She's happily taken. She didn't even notice that Yuta was looking at her fondly, with longing. He wants her but she may not. That's a risk he couldn't do. She may be in the wrong man but she likes him. She's happy and peaceful with him. Yuta can't destroy that.

All he has was memories and only him remembers. Pain. But, he will always love her even only a glance is all that he could get from her.

"Oh! Yeah, it's over there. Come on!" She gestured him to follow, a giddy smile was plastered on her face.

Yuta wants to smirk to tease her but he may as well enjoy this moment with her. Even for only a while.

But that doesn't mean he wouldn't kill Lisa later. That girl is doomed.

| > ~ > • <  ~ < |

j k

"Babe?" I called as I hugged her from behind. She was cooking something. Ramen, I bet.

Jisoo leaned back towards me then hummed.

"I'm going away for a while. My boss has a job for me." I whispered, nuzzling her neck. She smelled so sweet. I wanna stay like this so I hugged her tighter.

She turned off the stove and turned her whole body towards me. My hands stayed at her waist, still hugging her. She snaked her arms around my neck and smiled. "Is that so? Why are you sad as if it was a funeral?" She chuckled.

I gulped. Technically, that will be the result of the job but we won't be talking about that.

"Nah, I want to spend more time with you." I closed our distance, placing my forehead on hers.

She blinked but then giggled. She hugged me tighter and kissed my nose. "We can spend time after. I won't go anywhere."

I really hope that. However, will you stay when you know what I was doing?

"I know." I am not sure about that but let's lie anyway. She is in here in my arms. I won't let go of her at this moment. I stared at her tempting lips. I haven't taste them because I know I am not worthy of them. Would I ever be worthy to her? She's an amazing girl and I won't let my incompetence her or this relationship. No, never.

But I'm gonna be greedy. Just once.

Once.

"UNNIE?! I'M HUNGRY!"

Tch.

I heard Jisoo laughed. "It's alright. You can get it after taking care of your job." She winked and kissed my cheek. She turned around and took care of the food.

Before she grabbed the pot, I grab her hands first. "Thank you." And kissed it.

Jisoo smiled and that was enough to fall for her over again.

| > ~ > • <  ~ < |

Published on February 8, 2022

Me fighting my lazy self continues ^^

I have a lot of bombs, lazy self! Prepare yourself! Aaaaaaaaah!

Anywayy, hope you enjoyed.

Have a great day! MWAH 🥰

(Bombing lazy self in the distance. YAH GET THAT LAZY SELF!)