012 | What a ride

n o o n e

Jisoo and Chaeyoung checked in to a hotel. It was named "Parkin's Hotel and Lounge". It was fairly new but it has several people checking in and having a vacation. It has two beautiful pools: one in the outside and one inside beside a gym. Even though it's moderately big, the hotel has complete facilities: moderate to luxurious rooms, a restaurant, an entertainment floor that includes an arcade and a movie theater, an event area, and a shop for all they need.

There's an attraction near the hotel. It's an amusement park and it's music themed. There's Korean pop music blaring on its speakers. You could see the big guitar building at the center even though you are still outside. According to the locals, the guitar building serves as the shops for food, clothes and souvenir, and resting area. There's a bumpy ride which the cars are shaped like kind of the musical notes. There's also rides that based on some instruments. Instead of music themed, it's more like musical instruments themed park.

Both of the girls are excited to visit the amusement park and spend their energy on the rides. So, after checking in, they went straight to the theme park and entered.

Once they have entered, they admired the view, take several selfies and more "woaaaah" reactions from them. Chaeyoung pointed to a ride that goes up and dow. Jisoo froze on her place and quickly shook her head. The ride is too tall and it's not for Jisoo.

"But Unnie, I'm here." Chaeyoung pleaded but Jisoo still shook her head. "I'll hold your hand."

"Chae, I can't." Jisoo grimaced as she glanced on the tall ride. She's still not keen on riding tall rides.

"Well, that's extreme, I guess." Chaeyoung mumbled. She scanned her surroundings, finding a ride that is both exciting and thrilling for the two of them. Chaeyoung smiled when she saw a pirate ship with a lot of musical notes design on it. "That's it! There! Let's go Unnie!" She grabbed Jisoo's left hand and sprint towards the pirate ship ride.

Jisoo, who is taken aback and cannot respond, also ran after her. Instead of complaining, she held Chaeyoung's right hand tightly. She is ready and excited for the ride but she's not ready for the both of them to collide into someone else.

"Ow!"

"Chae!"

Chaeyoung gripped Jisoo's hand tighter before falling into her knees. Jisoo tried to save Chaeyoung but she's already on the ground, still holding Chaeyoung's hand. However, Jisoo couldn't control her balance so she leaned on Chae's back for support. Not able to balance herself, Chaeyoung was about to fall flat on her face when hands sturdied her, holding her shoulders firmly. Chae looked up and couldn't believe who she saw.

"Jaehyun?" Chaeyoung whispered.

Jisoo breathed heavily and looked at her left hand which is still holding Chae's right hand. Both got little bruises but for some reason Chae's not moving. She's about to ask if Chae's okay but sighed when she saw she's starstruck with the guy in front of her.

"Are you both okay?" The man in front of Chae, Jaehyun, asked. He helped Chaeyoung to stand and Chaeyoung then helped Jisoo to stand. However, the moment Jisoo stepped her left foot, she lost her balance again. Chaeyoung was about to help but a guy beat her to it. The guy held Jisoo's shoulder and let her lean on him.

Chaeyoung was astounded. She did not know that aside from Jaehyun she's going to see another college friend today. Yuta, Yuta Nakamoto is here. That's interesting. She thought he was in Japan permanently.

"Are you okay, Sunflower?" Yuta asked Jisoo with concerned that confused both of the ladies. He did not let go Jisoo though.

Chaeyoung  is confused as Yuta has a nickname for her Unnie and asked herself, 'Sunflower?' while Jisoo is confused why he is here in the park. Despite that, Jisoo smiled at him and simply nodded. She was about to step her left foot again but it hurts so much she lift it up again. She looked down, grimacing and it seemed like that she was sprained.