015 | Messed Up

015 | Messed Up

Warning: Profanity. Implied Violence. Destruction. :>

n o o n e

Jungkook should have known. He should have checked it. He should have listened to his instincts.

It was really Jisoo.

Hours before the mission of destruction, he caught a glimpse of her. Not once, but thrice. In the park, in the hotel and in the party. Jungkook's stubbornness and denial was at fault. He should have affirmed that it was her and left the mission to the goons.

However, he can't. He couldn't leave early. Neo Power was there. One of their enemies. Neo was with Jisoo. Specifically, Yuta Nakamoto was holding Jisoo.

That bastard was supposed to have banished in Japan but for fuck's sake. He's alive.

And he's with Jisoo.

The denial and sudden rage caused Jungkook to act like this. Or rather, jealousy and a bit of insecurity make him act like this. Act like an ordinary goon. Act like a fool. Act like a failure.

Thus, stupid decisions were made.

| ~ |

"Shit. Shit! SHIT!" V cursed over and over again. He was kicking everything in sight. His face crumpled in annoyance and bursting anger. Everything was a mess. There was a lot of debris and broken stones surrounded him and his companion. In contradiction to V's breakdown and the sight of surroundings, there was no noise. No bombs, no gunshots. Just the fuming actions of V were audible.

On the other hand, V's companion was standing still. Jungkook's face cannot be read. His face was blank despite what happened. He is frozen at his place but is clutching the gun in his hand really hard. Breathless, he has only one thought.

She saw it.

Their eyes met. Her beautiful eyes were full of shock and fear. But for a brief second, a sure second, their eyes met.

Jisoo saw me.

He sat down and pulled out his hair in frustration. Does it hurt or not, it did not matter. He could only feel the seething exasperation and the hidden feeling that intensify the disappointment in his own actions.

Other than that, an immense fear envelope his mind. What did she think? She definitely saw him as a dangerous being, a lunatic, a monster. No, he can't have that. Jungkook couldn't and wouldn't bear the feeling of Jisoo seeing him as a crazed monster. No, never...

"Rose saw it! How the fuck is she here?!" V burst out making Jungkook breathed deeply. "How—And how the fuck is she with that fucking Jaehyun? FUCK!"

Jungkook stood up. Though no resolve happened in his internal debates. He will deal with it later. For now...

"V, come on. Kim Taeyeon was captured. Let's focus on the mission at hand." Jungkook was shaken but he forced to compose himself. They still need to report to their boss, their leader.

V glared at him. "I won't fucking forgive you, Jungkook." He threatened and walked past him.

Jungkook clenched his teeth. "Don't fucking put the blame on me. You're the one at fault of their escape."

V could only punch the wall. "Screw EVERYTHING!"

| ~ |

A-Reum displayed a sinister smile. He couldn't wait to torture this traitor in front of him. He was sitting down inside a dark room with only one light that illuminates it. He was accompanied by two of his men who are roughly handling the poor tied woman.