006 This Is Just Crazy

Ty and I were sitting in the living room, which was like a common room, with couches, chairs and a TV, when someone walked in.

"Dusty, there you are." A woman stood next to the couch.

"Yes, mother?" Ty stood up.

"Peach told me that you weren't at the clan meeting today. Is everything alright, did that Bite attack again?" She said and then she spotted me.

"Ah, well hello." She said to me

"Dusty, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" She looked at him.

"Oh, right." He said, and I got up from the comfortable couch.

"Mom, this is Aster." She shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled

"I can't believe that the rumors are true, you really are alive! It's good to see you again, princess Aster. You can call me Diane." Diane said.

"Again?" I looked at Diane.

"I knew your mom, and I was there when you were born." She explained.

"Really?!" I smiled as she nodded and squeezed my hand.

"Hey, here's an idea!" She said.

"Uh-oh" Ty laughed quietly.

"You should join us for dinner, Aster!" She suggested.

"Um, sure... That would be nice." I smiled.

"How wonderful." She clapped her hands together.

"I'm looking forward to it!" She exclaimed and said goodbye as she left the room.

"Your mother seems nice." I started as I sat back down.

"Yeah, she's awesome." He sat down next to me.

"But I swear I've seen her before?" I said.

"Yeah, she's an actress, she started in some old movies a few times." Ty answered.

***

It's already 4 pm. Me and Ty had been talking the whole day. He gave me the tour of the rest of the place and I met the Mist clan.

"Alright, I'll see you later, princess Aster!" A girl, Hope, said as me and Dust walked into the elevator.

"It's just Aster..." I whispered.

"Before we go to my house, there's something I'd like to show you," Dust said.

"What do you want to show me?"

"It's a surprise."

We walked through the forest when we reached the end of it and there were no more trees in sight.

A small water stream separated the forest and one of the prettiest meadows ever.

The stream led to a lake.

In the distance, there was a big beautiful castle.

"Wow..." is all I could say.

"You like it?" Ty asked. I just nodded my head.

"That castle, do you live there?" I was still amazed by the beautiful view and didn't look away at him.

"Nope... But you do."

My jaw dropped at his words.

"You're joking, right?" I couldn't believe it.

"Nope! Your parents lived there before they had you. It's been abandoned for 15 years because there was no one else from your family to claim it, so it's all yours."