018: He Would, He Does

Ty's POV

I was lying next to Aster on the bed, waiting for her to wake up.

"I..." She moved her head off of my chest and sat up.

"Sorry..." she whispered

"Sorry? Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

"Everything." She sniffled.

"It's fine, you didn't do anything wrong." I reassured her.

"No, I did... I didn't listen to you, and now, I don't feel like moving a muscle." I could hear the tears in her voice.

"I just don't like seeing you hurt, star." I admitted.

"What?"

"It's the truth."

"No,yeah, no, it probably is, but... What. What did you just call me?" She tried to stop her sobs.

"Star." I said
"That's what your name means."
I smiled at her

"And it just describes you so, so perfectly." I whispered directly in her ear as she slid her hand across my chest, which made me smile so much

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me..." Her words were a whisper, and a smile finally appeared on her face.

"Even if it's not true, it's still nice."

"It's true. It is very true.
I wouldn't have said it if it wasn't.
You. Are. A. Star."
I took her face in my hands and wiped a tear off of her cheek, as I brought her face even closer to mine and kissed her.

I didn't care if she didn't kiss me back, I just wanted to, i needed to do it.

It was the best feeling ever, and what made it even better was that she kissed me back, which made this feel even more real.

Our lips moved as if we were one.

I don't know what it is about her, but ever since we met, I just felt this connection with her. I don't know what it is, but there's something about her that just makes me want to never leave her side.

When I finally let go, I just stared at her. She had the biggest smile on her face, but she kept her eyes closed and squeezed my hand so tight.

"Hey." I put my hand on top of hers, and she still didn't open her eyes
"I think i should, uh, go downstairs and tell Peach that you're okay." I said, but she didn't react.
"Star?" I chuckled

"I'll come back later." I whispered as i slowly removed her hand from my chest and got up.

I walked downstairs to the living room, where Peach was sitting.

"How is she?"

"She's perfect. I-i mean she's perfectly fine."

Aster's POV

"You. Are. A. Star." His words made me really happy, and I melted when he kissed me, i was surprised at first, but now i got the answer to my question.

He would, he does.
Nobody's ever cared about me this much

Kissing him back, felt like a dream, and when our lips parted, i was scared to open my eyes because what if it's not real and is just a part of another nightmare?
I squeezed his hand while his words replayed in my head over and over again.

***

When i opened my eyes, Ty wasn't here, i looked at the time, confused of how is it morning already.