Part 7. Spideys friend

Nat pov
I look down at my phone something didn't feel right. I was in a late night meeting with the avengers. None if them where really paying attention to me as tony was arguing to Steve about something.
Ima head out night guys. I say getting up bit looking back. I get changed to only to find I left my phone down stairs. I groan heading back down.

Clint pov
I look around at the avengers not paying ANY attention to tiny and Steve. I swear they are like a old couple. I look over and my eyes stop an Natasha. I've basically known her for her entire life and what u saw was not a normal thing. She was smiling at her phone. SMILING  when the he'll did she start smiling. I watch her as her expression quickly changes into a small frown trying into a worried face. She types fast only to calm down 5 seconds later she look s around so I quickly look away. Don't be suspicious don't be suspicious yea don't be suspicious.
I thought before emu attention being brought back to her as she excuses herself from the meeting. She left her phone. I look at it. No one else us looking at me. I could just reach over and swipe I grabbed her phone and looked to fine a contact known as Bella. Who the he'll is Bella. I quickly memorize the number as Nat walked in. Just looking for my phone. She says quickly grabbing it. This us going to be fun. You better watch out Bella and Nat.