Part 24. She's Ella

Nat pov
I'm waiting with the other avengers. Wanting to know what happened to Ella. Imagine if thus Ella is our Ella. Ha no way don't get your hopes you Nat. Tony and Bruce walk out after about a half hour. I stand up walking over to them to yell at when Bucky wraps his arms around my waist picking me up stopping myself. I huff. " Okay so she has a broken rib and internal bleeding". Bruce stats. Tiny walks around pacing. "How the fuck does this happen to someone.?!" Just as he says that something goes off in the Medbay. They rush over. I go to run after them only to remember Bucky arm. I glare at him and he just smiles nervously. God I hate him.
.......... TINE SKIP BY BUCKY BOI..........
After about 2 hours tony walks out asking me to come in. Bucky let's go and I run up to the room. I walk in.

(So Nat and everyone got the text so they know she's lying btw)

Ella pov
Okay here goes nothing. I say hiding my phone to come face to face with Tony and Bruce and black widow? Why is she here.

Nat pov
I walk in and she sees me and seems confused. "So what happened to you Ella?" Bruce asks.
"Um well I fell down the stairs" she stops "on a skateboard" she rushes. God she's Ella. Our Ella. My Ella. It's her. Ella had a broken rib and internal bleeding. I look over to Bruce who's face is the same. He's looking at me. But Tonys stays the same. HE ALREADY KNEW. Oh he's going to get it. After we tell her to just relax I walk straight up to Tony. Grab him by the ear. Calmly ask ckuby and Bruce to follow. And drag him into a room. Locking the door. " Well shit" is all he says.