part 40. stuck

Ella pov
Not here. Not now. My breathing starts to pick up and the world spins.
"Ella... ELLA" I hear Peter running over to me. "Ella I need you breathe with me okay.... in... out... in...out" he says as I try to copy. I elevator moves and I scream. I'm on the floor shacking and crying by now. "I-i- ca-can't mo-moove" I manage to get out. "I know I know but it's going to be okay" Peter says coming closer. He pits an arm around me. I flinch away. "So sorry" I say between sobs. "Its okay it's not your fault but I'm going to need you to breathe with me. Can I touch you?" He says. I nod and he brings me into a side hug.

Tony pov
Sir it appears the elevator has stopped working. F.R.I.D.A.Y says. Me and Bruce stop working. "Is anyone inside?" Bruce asks. "Two teens seem to be inside" F.R.I.D.A.Y says. "Ella and Peter!" I say running out the lab. I run past the avengers. Avoiding as many questions as I could. "Ella...peter....elevator...stopped" I say out of breathe when I get to the elevator. They all looked so worried. We get to the elevator and I can hear a muffled sob. I assume that it's Ella. I can hear Peter to try to help her. "Ella!, Peter! Can you guys hear me!" Bucky yells. "Mr Bucky!?" Peter yells back. The elevator moves and we hear a scream. "Hold on we will get you out!" Nay yells. You can't hear her worry in her voice but she looks like she's going to pass out or kill someone.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y what's going on how can we help?" I ask. "Well it appears that Ella is having a savere panic attack, I should be able to open the doors in around an hour" she states. "Okay no need to worrie we can get you out soon.!" I yell again. "Try to breathe Ella" Pepper yells. "Its a bit hard to do so when your stuck in the dark in a elevator that could kill us at any given moment" we hear Ella say. We laugh. "Oh shh Ella she was trying to help" we hear Peter say. Let's hope we can get them out soon.