Part 45. idk what to call this chapter

Peter pov
After Ella ran out Nat and Wanda followed. "Shot this is not good." I say. They all turn their heads to look at me. "Did I say that put loud?!" They all nod. "Is she going to be okay?!" Loki asked. "Um I think so" I say knowing it's not true. I shouldn't have pushed her to eat that much it's all my fault. I think to myself. "Its not your fault Peter she didn't even eat that much" Loki said. "Stop reading my mind loki"I gulp. "He wouldn't if you had nothing to hide" Captain America said. "She just doesn't eat....much" I say. "She eats less than this!" Tony says. "That's not even enough for a 10 year old!" Bruce stated. "Well...um you...know..." I struggle with my words when Wanda and Nat walk in.
"Peter. My room. Now." is all Nat says before they walk out.

I sigh. When we get into Nats room I feel very out of place. "Where's Ella!" I say looking around. She's all alone. "Did she pass out. Did she keep throwing up. Wad she tired. Oh no oh no"  "Shut up!!" Wanda yells. I freeze. I have never seen her this angry. "I don't care!, okay. All I want to know is why Ella had cuts and marks all over her damn body! And so help me Peter we will get answers" she says her eyes glowing red. "Well um. What did she tell you?" I ask. "Why does it matter?" Nat asks. Shot. "Just wanting to know so I don't tell you the same thing." I say sitting down.

"She told us bullies" Nat says. She went with that one. Not him. I think but gkraring at Wanda before she could read my mind. "Oh well yeah they ate dicks to her. She says she's fine but I know she's not. And I've tried to get her to open up. I have. We all have. But she has walls to tall and we have no ladder to climb them." I say looking down. They run and hug me when we realize I'm crying. "Peter, what's going on?" A small voice says walking over. "Oh hey Ella Nothing um just proud that you told them about flash" I say hugging her with a smile. "How about we go see the others I assume your telling better?" Wanda asks. She nods and say a small thank you as we walk out