Part 39.

Wanda pov
Ella is so sweeeet. God I wish I could meet her we would hit it off instantly. I also like her friend Peter. I hear Pietro run into my room. "I want them" he says running around the room. "Sameeee!" I say walking out grabbing my brother as well. We walk into the avengers room see everyone.
"I want to meet her" I state sitting down nest to Nat. "So do I" Nat says. "You already meet her. All of you have" Tony says "WHAT!!" We all say
"Ella, you know his intern that's her" Nat says. We all looked shocked. "So Ella that fainted here and had low blood sugars is the same Ella as the sweet Ella we know online" Cap says. "Yes" Bruce says. "How did you not figure it all out. Like look at the texts" Tony says laughing.

Ella pov
It's now school. Yay. Note my sarcasm. School stinks. I mean I have all my classes with peter and has super smart so I don't really have to do anything but still. 6 painful hours of teachers and pissed of teens. I mean like it sucks. "I chat wait for the internship today!" Peter says with a big smile. I hum a response. "What's wrong" he says turning to me. "Nothing just like everyone I'm there something goes wrong." "Oh come on it's going to be fine" Peter says throwing a arm over my shoulder. I just in pain. He stops and looks at me. "Don't even start" I say looking away back to the teacher. I hear him say some not very nice words but didn't push it.

Time skip to after school

We see Happys car outside. "Sup Happy" we sat getting in. As much as he denies it we know he loves driving with us. I see his groaning and looking at the radio. He must want it off. I sit up over Peter and turn of the radio. I smile at him. "Its going to be fine" Peter says when he sees me picking my nails. "I hope so" I say. Peter grabs my hand as we walk in. We say hi and walk to the elevator. Everything's going well until the elevator stops and everything goes dark. We have a tiny bit of light when Peter turns on his tourch."Shit" Peter's says. I don't like elevators or the dark. Peter's knows this. I find it hard to breathe and my legs give out. No no not know. Not here.