Part 57.

Ella pov
I wake up to my stomach growling. I sigh. "Shut up!" I whisper-yell at my stomach. "Someone's hungry" I jump as I hear a hot voice from next me. "Woah calm down it's me" I turn and see Peter. I giggle at him and brush his hair out of his face. My stomach growls again and I frown. "You have to come eat something Ella" Peter says hopping up. I don't move.

I called Peter's morning voice hot!

Why why would I think that.

I don't like Peter

I. Don't. Like. Peter

Yeah sure I totally like Peter!

Shit!

"Hellooooo earth to Ella" Peter says clicking his fingers in front of me. "What?" I say titling my head. He laugh getting my arms pulling me up.

I flinch slightly backing away. Falling in the bed again. "Sorry" I say to him getting up. "It's okay but we shou-" "I need to go to the bathroom!" I yell cutting him off. Running to the bathroom.

Why does Peter have to be Peter!? Ah!
"All done?" Peter asked as I walk out. I hum a response. "You know they are proble gping to ask question right" He stops and tells me with concern. I take a breathe nodding. Not trusting my voice.

As we walk out we see the Avengers carrying... Dan!? I look to Peter he hasn't noticed ye- "WHAT THE HELL GUYS!?" Nevermind He did notice.

They turned to Peter and Me. Why would they bring him here? Isn't it obvious! They don't WANT you! No, No your lying?! Am I? "It isn't what it looks like!" Wanda is fast to say. I grab Peter's arm. He hugs me. Covering my face saying sweet words while calming me down. "Why is He here then?!" I yell angrily. "We wanted answers and to tea-" Tony starts off. "Wasn't me telling you enough?!" I yell storming off.

This time I couldn't stop the tears from falling. I fall to the ground. "Hey hey hey it's okay" Peter whispers as he hugs me. Both of us still on the ground. "D-do y you think-kkk thhat they didn't be-believe me?" I ask looking at him. Woah we are close. Shut up! I say in my head. "They believe you. They kept asking if you where okay when you fell to sleep! I had to kick them out!" We both laugh. "Peter"
"Yeah" here goes nothing
"I think i may, well sort of um, like you"

Only I know what happened mwahahahahha