Part 35. eat food

Tony pov
I'm texting Ella and Peter to take a Breck from the lab. They are nice kids. I ask Friday to pull up their resamay for the internship. Ella and Peter aren't on this level. "F.R.I.D.A.Y upgrade Ella and Peter's internships to to the avengers personal intern but don't tell them and lead them to our lab floor" F.R.I.D.A.Y replied just as my phone beeped again and I see a picture I scroll back to see Ella had DRAW IT. She doesn't seem very proud and I'm pretty sure Peter is going to be killed by Ella. F.R.I.D.A.Y call a meeting and print out Ella's drawings. I walk into the lounge. "So I have some news" ...

Peter pov
"Ella come on it's fine they love your work" I say to Ella. "No they aren't even that nice tho" she says. We talk a bit more and I manage to see a couple more of her drawing. "Hey Happy" we sat at the same time. The drive was mostly quiet. "Stop" I say to Ella in the car. She looks at me funnily. "The nails" I state. Sorry she whispers. I grab her hand. She pulls it away but realizes it me. And hold it. "Don't worry we have like the most boring stuff to do today" she nods and we hip out.

Ella pov
We hop out the car and walk inside. We made sure to say hi to Amelia and sophia. They are great people. "Oh hey guys wait up do you wanna try some of my nannas muffins?" Amelia asks. "I will" Sophia says running in. "You already had 3" Amelia days and we laugh. "Thank you bu-" I get cut off by Peter. "We would love to thank you Amelia, sorry sophia" he says with a laugh. When we walk away Peter hands me the muffin. Eat he simply says. "Peterrrrr" I say wining
"I dont need to eat" I state. "What have you eaten today.?" He asks I simply grab the muffin and bite into it.

We get in the elevator. "Ha look like our badged have been changed" I say scanning them. Peter scans his to. A.V.E.N.G.E.R.S floor. F.R.I.D.A.Y says.
"WHAT" we yell. F.R.I.D.A.Y spoke again. "Ella your blood levels are quite low I suggest you getting some food into your system" I shake my head. "No thanks F.R.I.D.A.Y. in fine" "yes please F.R.I.D.A.Y. that would be great" Peter says at the same time. I glare at him.F.R.I.D.A.Y changes the elevator settings and made us go up. "Aren't we on the avengers level!?" Peter asks. F.R.I.D.A.Y reply a small yes and tells me to open the second draw to the left for some food. "I told you F.R.I.D.A.Y I'm fine". I'm really not. Dan beat me again last night and I haven't ate for 2 days or if I did I have thrown it up after. F.R.I.D.A.Y doesn't take no for an answer and threatens to call the avengers if I don't. "Damn so toechè" I mutter walking over. I grab a small bag of chips and hand one to Peter. "Why do I need one?" He asks. F.R.I.D.A.Y says his blood levels are to low too. I give him a laugh as in nearly done I throw my chip bag into the bin. Bingo! I mutter walking out to Peter in the lift when I hear someone call out. "Who are you and how did you get in here?!"