Part 18. Okay well...

Ella
Okay well I already felt like shit going to the intern because of stuff at school but some guys called Happy picked me up so I could go home. Anyway so I arrive there and my boss told me to go get my boss boss coffee. So I got coffee and guess who I bumped into!!

Nat
Who

Hawkeye
Is it who I think it is

Tony
Was it what happened at SI

Ella
Yes wait....
How do you know
Do you work there
Have you meet the AVENGERS
Oh my god that would be so cool unless of course you me and now you want to die =)

Dr banner
Yes we do we work at a kind off high level you could you say

Nat
BUT we are in Russia at the moment it's so sad how we can't meet you Ella

Ella
Yeah

Hawkeye
Anyway tell us about the internship

Ella
Oh right well
I went to get coffee like i said for my boss when i bumped into someone and it was Tony fucking stark. I said sorry and then found black widow too. I was so embarresed to started to say sorry and i got out of hand. You see I have a rambling problem when I'm nervous.
(Ella explained the whole thing that happened with Bucky and stuff)
So the tony yelled. Hey that's my intern or something so I go. WAIT I'M YOUR INTERN. Tony nods. IN GOING TO BE TONT STARKS intern. Ohmygodohmygod. So i fewck out and nearly have a mini panic attack till tony says. Hey kid calm down. I think we all have some questions about what happen back there. Tony says. All I do is sigh then I look at the time and freak out. 5.56 and say shit in going to be late and run off.

Nat
...

Hawkeye
Hahahahahahah

Dr Green
Hawkeye shut up. It's not That big of a deal right everyone

Tony
Yeah yeah don't worry maybe tomorrow will be better?

Nat
Yup

Ella
Anyway goodnight I'm going to try live another day with them lucky I sit  have school

Everyone
Night kid