Part 54.

Ella pov
"Its just a waste of time" I say pulling away. "No it's not!, what they did to you is horrible and it shouldn't happen to anyone! They have to be stopped!" Peter says hugging me but facing it towards the avengers. "Thanks" I say with a little chuckle. "Maybe you should get some sleep?" Bruce says touching my shoulder.

I flinch away. "Sorry" I whisper. "No need to apologise" he says smiling. I hop into bed and they start to leave, I grab onto Peter's hand. "Can you stay?" I whisper to him. He smiles and takes of his shoes. "Sure" he says kissing my head as he lies down. I blush hard. Oh lord kill me now

He's so sweet and cute- did I just call Peter cute, why would I say that. I don't like him. Well I like him but as a friend, right? Peter pulls me out if trance. "What's going on in your head?" He says tilting his head with his goofy smile. "Nothing don't worry I'm just tired" I say as I drift of to sleep.

Peter pov
"Can you stay?" Ella asks me. I blush slightly. I smile and take of my shoes "Sure" I say as I kiss her head and get into bed. I see her blush and then zone out. I laugh. "What's going on in your head?" I ask her tilting my head. "Nothing don't worry I'm just tired" she says as she drifts off to sleep. I pull her close and drift to sleep as well. "Sleep tight" I whisper to her.

I wake up to a small whimper I turn and find Ella. Nightmare. I twist around and pull her up. My back resting on the wall. "Hey. Ella, Ella!" I yell getting her to wake up. She looks at me in pure fear. She starts to cry and shake. "Hey hey hey no it's Okay, it's just me. Peter. Nothing is going to happen to you" I say. After a while she calms down.

I pull her closer to me and she sits in my lap. She puts her face in my neck. "I'm sorry" she mumbles. She huys me tighter. "It's okay you had a nightmare you couldn't help it" I say she leans back. "It was about him" she says in a small voice looking down. "I know and one day soon I hope he is going to pay. All of them will" I say. She hugs me again. Her stomach rumbles making us both laugh. "Maybe let's get some food" I say as she slowly gets off me. 

433 words