5 | 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

-Eleonora-

"So is it a date?" I heard Jennifer ask from the other side of the line

" I don't think so" I said. It sucked to be in the position I was in I couldn't even tell my own best friend that I was marrying for the sake of my family.

"It's clearly a date" she squealed in happiness" please tell me again how did you manage to get a day with the the hottest bachelor in the world " I rolled my eyes at her words while getting out of the car

"Blaze Maxwell is literally in every magazine people are saying he will take the first place of the most handsome man this year"

"That's impossible! Michael B. Jordan will forever hold that place " I stated she groaned at me seeing how I was taking all of this serious meanwhile I grab a few papers and my bag that were inside the car

"Whatever Ella" she said now annoying "You better tell the details when that is over"

"Sure I will Jenny" Altough Jennifer didn't knew the real reason behind everything I still needed her to support me in this difficult time or at least just be by my side will help.

I walked to the entrance of the restaurant meeting with a few cameras and journalists. I thought this was supposed to be a simple hang-out, not whitthis crowd of photographers and paparazzi or whatever this is.

"Mrs.Hart?"

"Mrs.Hart, is true you're meeting Mr.Maxwell?"

"Mrs.Hart, how long have you known each other?"

"Mrs.Hart, are you aware of the heartbreaks you are causing?"

I heard the questions but simply tried to enter the restaurant I mentally wanted to laugh at that last question, very professional of her indeed.

As I stepped in the restaurant I took a look back at the amount of flashes thinking of my future, a smiley man came into my vision with a black suit and a red tie on "May I have your coat Miss?"

"Sure" I smiled while taking the coat, he carefully helped me "Thank you" he guided me through the empty restaurant, it's 1 pm this should be full of people. The red velvet couches matched perfectly with the dark wooden floor, with ancient castle type of walls full of drawings of beautiful landscapes and also...naked people.

I followed the waiter to the only table with the lights candles, that made me realize how dim the light was in here. He was already sitting there looking at his phone probably working I guess.

"Mr.Hart as arrived" the waiter announced, he didn't looked at me once he simply continued writing on his phone I let out a sight realizing that this man lacked of social skills

"Sit" he ordered, I let out a disguised giggle at his stupid attempt of order me around. The waiter pushed my chair in signal for me to sit but always being very cordial and acting like a gentleman, Mr.Self-Center could have a lesson or two with this man.

I didn't sit in fact I nodded to the waiter appreciating his act, he smiled and went away. I took my plate and cutlery placing on the corner of the closest table while placing the documents on the previous place of the plate.

He didn't looked at me once, I calmly sat down and he placed the documents on his side of the table along with a pen who didn't had any plates on also, I strange the fact I didn't saw that... Wasn't he planning on eating? I guess we both want to get out as quick we can.

"I have my rules you can read them and sign under " he said looking at his phone

"I will sign it if I agree with it" I said taking his papers and placing mine on his side of the table, we started reading or terms and conditions for this marriage I must say I thought he was crazy but not this crazy.