84 | 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

-Eleonora-

"You know I can't possibly understand you" he claimed as we watched the people dance "If you have something to say just say"

"Will you shut up?!" I question furious at his questions and comments

"Will you answer me?" I rolled my eyes walking away from him, I didn't know where to go but I thought everything was better than that. I walked and walked till I reach outside the moonlight was frightening the balcony. Everything outside looked peaceful that was until- "You know I won't stop till you answer. I am quite persistent"

"So I have noticed" I commented

"Eleonora- Eleonora!" he called while I kept walking towards somewhere, anywhere but there, anywhere where he wasn't there "Eleonora!" he shouted grabbing my arm, there it was again, that overwhelming feeling in my chest

"Look at me..." he asked almost begging due to his soft tone. How could I look at him? How could I look at the man that was seriously questioning everything in more in me? It's like I don't even know myself. "Eleonora" there he goes again calling my name, he calls my name in a different way than everybody else, a way that made me- it made me- angry at myself for being so vulnerable at the way my name rolled out of his mouth.

"I get it!" he said letting go of my arm and suddenly I felt a cold breeze "you don't want to talk about it. Besides being persisnted I am also respectful and I respect your silence. I see you want some time alone so I will-"

"BLAZE!" we heard someone shout interrupting his speech, I looked behind catching a peek of that blue dress

"There she is" I mumbled not really surprised by her interruption

"BLAZE!" she yelled running towards us. Her small run in high heels had her tired she reached us leaning over Blaze, he grabbed her supporting tired Gabriella.

"Blaze ah- you-"

"Calm down, deep breaths then you can talk" he explained, oh look we have a doctor in the house people

"Ok" she calmed herself and looked at him not even daring to look at me because if she did she would find a very pissed face "The King of Morocco has arrived he wants to talk to you about the Africa Medical Care Donations"

He nodded in understatement. She smiled at him and then finally looked at me "I am sorry to interrupt you guys"

Ahh... She looks so sad for interrupting us.

"It's okay, I guess there was nothing to interrupt" he said looking at me, I gave a small chuckle and bit my lip in anger

"Of course. It's okay... Work comes first doesn't it?" I smiled looking at here, however she was understanding nothing that I was saying

"I am so sorry for taking him away from you again" she commented "I promise I will return him right away"

"Oh it's fine, keep him, he has a no refund policy" I smiled walking back to the party and leaving them on the balcony

"Eleonora!" he exclaimed

"I will be here, somewhere around this bug gigantic palace!" I informed with some rage as I walked inside the party directly towards the bar.

"Hello Miss, what will you-"

"Classic Negroni!" I exclaimed "Make it strong!" I said taking my phone out and dialing my friends number, I needed a urgent reunion with them.

"It's 2 AM Ellie!" I heard Miles through the phone with a sleepy voice

"What the fuck?!"Jen asked

I grabbed my drink and walked to the hallway where I could talk to them and the music wasn't that loud.