39 | 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡

First step... Take him out of those drenched clothes and heating him up, although he was so tired I don't know if he could even walk to the bathroom for a hot shower.

I should just change his clothes and place an electric heater on the room and fill some hot water bags.

"Ok lets take your soaked clothes!" I exclaimed earning a humming sound from him. "Now" I stated

He groaned irritated an effortlessly started to take his coat and unbottle his pants. I walked to the bathroom taking a towel, the electric heater and filling a cup of water that was bear the sink. I placed the heater in front of him and the towel at the end of the bed, while the cup was on his bedside table.

I saw his frustration with his tie making me frustrated. I walked to him and crouched near the grey couch. "Just pull" I explained losening his tie, his eyes slowly catch my face and he didn't move so I proceed unbotting his shirt "Take it" I demanded.

I grabbed the white towel and placed on his head while drying his hair. He took of his shirt with some difficulty and seconds later realized my actions. His head tilted upwards facing me while I kept drying his hair carefully not wanting to hurt him.

His eyes kept wandering around my face, not saying anything he was just wide awake looking at me. His hair was drier now, not fully but was the best I could. I took a glimpse at his face, his wet hair and sloppy face made him look like a lost puppy.

"Go to bed now. Drink some water." I demanded while seeing his clumsy drunk self trying to climb to the bed. I turned the lamp on his bedside table and walked to the door.

"Ok mom" he said quietly covering himself up

"I am going to wash the dishes pretty fast. I'll be back soon" I informed. He shut his eyes ready to sleep so left the bedroom with the door open afraid something would happen and quickly rushed downstairs.

I tried to clean the kitchen the quickest I could. I took aspirin for Blaze's future headache and once I was done I walked upstairs. Everything was quiet, I looked over at the bed and saw a bit of movimention it looked like he was fighting the blanket.

"Blaze? Are you ok?" I questioned not getting any answer. I walked inside the bedroom and moved to his side of the bed having a proper look at his face. He was giving fast and strong breaths while frowning during he sleep. Not to mention he was in a reddish tone.

He simply hummed while struggling in the blankets so I reached him "Blaze are you ok?" I questioned grabbing his face "you're burning!" I commented once my hand landed on his cheek, I checked his head and the heat maintained.

He kept squirming on the bed while frowning. I opened the drawers of the bedside table looking for a thermometer. I grabbed it and got it ready for him to put under his arm whoever he seemed to be fighting something in his sleep. I tried to wake him up, he was a bit conscious finally so I place the thermometer on his mouth. "Close it!" I mentioned while slightly helping close his mouth pressing his jaw.

"You need a sponge bath" I said watching his sick figure. I got up walking to the bathroom taking a small black plastic square bucket and a fluffy beige bath sponge. I filled the bucket with water, not cold or warm just water at a normal temperature and took everything to the bathroom by the time I arrived the thermometer was placed over the bedside table and he was no longer cover by the duvets. I looked at the thermother "101.3°F. We have to get it down" I said looking at him.

His eyes were slightly open, he opened his arms probably reaching for some refreshing air. I pulled over everything on his bedside table to the side to give space to the bucket. I sat down near his pillow and carefully took it from under his head, I placed his head on my lap and took the pillows to the ground giving him more space and hopefully less heat.