9 | 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧

-Eleonora-

Ah yes, the honeymoon who doesn't love the honeymoon. That part when the newlyweds have their lovey dovey week on somewhere they love, a beach, a knowned capital, a historical city, a tropical island...

Or... A cold family cottage house.

It looks like a haunted house, it gives me chills specially that big portrait of that old man hanged on the dinning room, I won't definitely eat there.

Everything is in a dark wood tone the house is full of windows and mirrors, and paitings of scary people although the house seemed renovated it still had some traces of it's past. I though this was going to be a honeymoon turns out he just wants to kill me and hide my corpse somewhere near this scary house. You know those types of terror movies where a couple of teens go to a mysterious abandoned lake house and then there's some sort of old scary tale about that house and the lake...this is that house... Which is right in front of a lake how funny is that?

"This is the house. Your room is upstairs first door on the right" a old man told me, he was the butler I think he was very formal with me and very nice actually he showed me around the house since my own "husband" can't do that he simply walked to his office. Albert here was very nice giving me a tour around. Oh and yes, he has an office in this scary mausoleum, and also yes, the first thing he did when he arrived was to set his working zone.

I thanked him and grabbed my bags to take upstairs but suddenly it looked like I was commiting a crime "Oh no miss what are you doing?"

"Taking the bags upstairs?"

"We have people to do that" he said clapping his hands a few maids popped out of nowhere and started to carry my bags and Blaze's bags also

"Oh I'll help you" I said taking one bag from the ground

"That is an unacceptable miss. You are their boss, plus it's not your job you should relax it's your honeymoon" I looked at the small maid struggling their way with the bags I quickly ran to the stairs and helped her

"I'm sorry if it's unacceptable but I will always help in what I can" I grabbed a few bags and helped her climbing up the state I followed them to the room where they were placing the bags. A big big room.

"What is this?" I asked stunned

"The master bedroom" one of the maids responded "it's where you will sleep Mrs.Maxwell"

"A-ma-zing" I said while looking at the big room. This part was not scary, it was full of windows which made the natural light get in the room it had a big stone fireplace and over it a tv, some beige couches with big fur on them, and the bed. It was enormous, and it seemed so fluffy I was wondering how many duvets it had and how would that mattress feel.  "Can I?" I asked the maids for permission I guess they didn't understood what I was referring to yet they nodded their heads "it's your bedroom miss"

I instantly started walking through the big room I took off my shoes felling the soft carpet on my feet " this is a whole new level of being rich" I sat at the puffy couches while I looked at the mountains outside, I got up while slightly passing my hand through the stone of the fireplace I turned around to take a look at the king sized bed "can I?" I asked the maids pointing at the bed they shrugged their shoulders not really understanding what I meant

I quickly got up up on the bed feeling the satin duvet on my feet, though I had socks I could clearly distinguish the fabric. The softness of this bed was surreal it was so bouncy and comfortable that I couldn't resist and started to jump, the maids started to laugh at my behavior I know that this has passed through their heads whenever they saw this beg, it was like a soft inflatable cloud. They were cheering me up as I jumped in that big bed, but their laughs and joy was shortly cut, that's when I see him entering the door my body stops.