36 | 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Eleonora-

I stretched myself in the big bed not really wanting to get up, whoever I had to, I need to, I must!

I am going to nail that presentation!

Thank God I had a nice night of sleep in this bed. Bed? How did I ended up here? Did I put myself to bed that I don't even remember? Well, I was very sleepy that's true... Maybe I am sleepwalked till here?

That's kind of scary...

But right now it really doesn't matter I need to get up take a bath and head over to work!

I got up and took a warm bath, I choose a beautiful black suit and matching high heels.

I walked downstairs, the smell of fried bacon passing through my nose. Breakfasts weren't my favourite meal but since I met Dorothy they started to be. Don't get me wrong I loved my mom's breakfast but I never was a girl that loved breakfast I prefer an afternoon snack, but Dorothy really improved my desire on breakfast.

I walked down the stairs meeting Blaze at the top of the table while eating with one hand and scanning some papers with other. We would always eat breakfast and work or read something, it was so annoying. In fact I would never saw him eating and not working at the same time in this house.

"Good morning" I greeted everyone announcing myself in the too.

"Good morning Mrs.Eleonora, did you sleep well? I was afraid to find you sleeping in the table todayy " she commented, I gave her a kiss while grabbing sugar from the ceramic pot with 'Sugar'on it.

"In fact I did!" I exclaimed "I think I walked myself to the bed, I don't really remember it..."

"You worked so much and we're so tired" Dorothy said in concern

"I am fine now" I smiled sitting on the chair near Blaze. I looked at my plate and smiled, fried bacon with eggs, lovely!

Unfortunately, my smile vanished when my eyes reached the glass, a drink mixture was on it making me give a disgusted face.

I poured the sugar on it and mixed it with the spoon near the plate.

"You should drink it without" he commented while looking at the papers

"And then throw up? I don't think so"

"It's not that bad" he said taking a sip of his green juice "And it has a lot of vitamins"

"I prefer this vitamins" I said shaking the bacon on my fork

"Don't play with food" he commented serenely

"You're annoying" I mumbled biting my bacon

"Get ready for the presentation, it's today" he said finishing the juice and standing up taking the papers with him

"No shit sherlock" I rambled to myself. The elevator doors opened showing Connor and the two bodyguards

"Good Morning Mrs.Maxwell" Connor greeted me

"Hi Connor!" I waved my hand seeing Blaze getting in the elevator, the doors closed and I quickly got up walking to the sink with the glass in hand.

I poured the drink down the drain while Dorothy giggled "You are cheating Mrs.Elonora"

"He didn't say I had to drink all of it, so I am not cheating" I explained washing it with water

"I done know if Mr.Maxwell thinks the same"

"I couldn't care less" I shrugged my shoulders sitting down and pouring orange juice

It was going to be a long day, I need some strength. With pancakes and orange juice !