2

"Please, stop" I whispered as I lay on the floor whilst my husband kicks my stomach.

He dragged me of the ground and threw me across the room as I land back on the floor again, groaning in pain. 

He got a knife out but was stopped by a knock on the door. Fiona walked in smirking at me then turning to her brother. 

"Abdyl, we have guests. Dad said you can continued with whatever you're doing later, you're too loud." She said and Abdyl stormed out in anger whilst swearing. 

Fiona walked towards me and pulled my hair back harshly making me groan in pain. "You deserve worse." she said with a wicked laugh and walked out. 

I lay on the floor in too much pain to get up as tears fell from my eyes even more.

Aleksander was the Albanian Mafia Don, father of Abdyl. They both had an argument because Abdyl failed an important mission. Since he couldn't take his anger out on his father, he did so on me. 

Aleksander was my mother's brother, meaning my uncle. My parents were killed when I was younger so Aleksander took care of me. He treated me harshly, made me train, like he did to his son, at a very young age. He was going to make me a mafia spy, however things took a turn.

Abdyl couldn't find a bride due to his abusive nature which everyone was aware of. So, I was forced to marry my cousin. I was 20 at the time and he was 26. 

Even though I'm a trained fighter I can't fight back to him, or he would kill me. I'm not afraid of death, I just still have some hope left that I may manage to escape and live a life I want. But that hope is slowly dying. 

I get up limping slightly as I went into the bathroom to clean up. Last time he hit me and was mad at me for still laying on the floor when he got back.

I had to find something to wear, something that would cover the bruises but also not too revealing. Abdyl doesn't like too modest clothes, but doesn't like too revealing clothes.

Since my whole body was practically bruised I had to wear something that covered me. 

So, I decided on this. It covers me but is fashionable. 

I did my hair and makeup

I did my hair and makeup. I made sure to cover all the bruises on my face, but the cut on my lip was slightly visible. Since I am a part of the mafia people wouldn't suspect it too much. 

I made my way downstairs since I didn't want to be late. Luckily when I made it downstairs Abdyl entered the home. He hates it when I'm late. 

I walked towards him and we both entered the living room where Aleksander and Fiona where sitting. 

We sat down and then Aleksander spoke. "From now on when you girls leave the home you'll take bodyguards with you."

I raised an eyebrow in confusion.