14

"All Mr Aleksander's assets are given to Miss Elenora." Mr Clark said and the whole room erupted in whispers. 

I looked around and caught eyes with Armani Rossi who nodded at me in approval, which calmed my nerves down. I knew he was a major member in the mafia so if I have his support it would be easier for me. 

"Miss Elenora, I need you to sign here. All of Mr Aleksander's properties, cars, and his business are now in your name." Mr Clark said handing me the file. 

I read through it and so did Gio. Nosy man...

Once I was pleased with everything on it, I signed it. 

"I'll get going then. You'll get an electronic and physical copy of the will." Mr Clark said and I asked a maid to escort him out the house and she did. 

Now time for the mafia talk-

"Well then we all now know that Elenora is the Albanian Mafia Don, and I approve." Armani Rossi said getting a file out and handing it to me. 

The file already had his signature on as well as others. 

It was a contract. 

'Our loyalty will forever lie with our Mafia Don, Elenora Accardi. If we break this may death consume us.' 

This really is happening. 

Armani took the contract back and handed some out to the people. 

"Sign it if you approve to our new Mafia Don." Armani said. 

"Even if you don't approve it won't make a difference." Gio added coldly, almost threateningly. 

Surprising all the members signed it. 

They all shook my hand and made their way out the house. 

"Elenora, congratulations. I know you'll do great." Armani Rossi said shaking my hand. 

"Thank you Armani." 

"If I could say something. You can consider as some advice." He said and I nodded. 

"Marry Giovanni." He said making me raise an eyebrow. 

"Abdyl won't let you live. He'll come after you but Giovanni can keep you safe, as well as strengthening the alliance. The Russians are only with Abdyl because they want to break our alliance, however if you marry Giovanni then they'll leave Abdyl." He said. 

"I'm still married to Abdyl. How can I divorce him?" I asked him, that's when Gio entered.

"I can handle that. I have something Abdyl wants." Gio interrupts. 

"And that is?" Armani asked. 

"His sister, Fiona." Gio said with a wicked smirk. 

"That's a good exchange plan." Armani said also smirking. 

They really can be scary sometimes. 

"Well then you both seem to have this sorted. Let me know if you need anything." Armani said as he leave the mansion. 

"I'll contact Abdyl-" Gio was cut off by me. "No, you can't contact him. Then they might find out about my marriage plans." 

"So you do agree to marry me." Gio said with a teasing smirk. 

"I never said that. I said plans. I need to get divorced first anyways." 

"So eager to marry me I see. Don't worry I'll get you divorced quickly." He teased making me roll my eyes. 

"Don't roll your eyes at me." He commanded. "Or else?" I challenged him with a smile. 

Gio wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer. I could feel my face turning red which made him smirk. 

"I haven't even done anything and you're already blushing. What would happen if I did do something?" He whispered coming close to my ear. 

I was about to reply when he kissed my neck by my ear, sending tingles down me. He started giving me wet kisses down my neck. I suppressed my moan when he started sucking on my sweet part. I could feel my lower region getting damp.

That's when he pulled away looking into my eyes with a smirk. He walked upstairs into his room and I missed his body near mine already.  

I went into my own room. I needed to keep away from Gio as much as possible. Despite, me considering his marriage proposal. 

He may be nice now but was if he abused me too? 

Abdyl was nice to me on the first few days just to sleep with me. I can never forget how he said he wanted to get a 'taste of me' to see as If I was a piece of meat. 

Giovanni may be nice now, but what If the same thing happened again? I wouldn't be able to stand it. I'd be ruined. 

I've been through hell and I don't want to get thrown back in again by another devil.