9

Elenora POV

Elenora POV

I was getting ready for the meeting with the Italian Mafia. I was especially excited to meet Giovanni D'Angelo.

I had to dress formally so I decided to wear this. 

I combed my hair leaving it down

I combed my hair leaving it down. I then did some makeup and made my way downstairs. 

I saw Ace at the bottom of the stairs like always. 

I realised he was dressed differently today. All black, no tie and a few button undone. He was also wearing a few rings and his hair was slightly different. 

I saw Aleksander downstairs and he spoke. "Let's go before we get late." He said and I nodded.

We made our way into our car, with me and Aleksander behind as Ace and the driver sat at the front. 

We made it to the D'Angelo Enterprises and entered. 

A guard led the way as we entered the elevator to the 14th floor. We were all silent and then we heard the elevator bell ring. 

We were led into a meeting room and the guard opened the door. Aleksander entered first and Ace entered last. 

Once we entered everyone stood up. There were a few mafia men, one I recognised as Armani Rossi. The man from the dinner the other night. 

He walked towards me and kissed my hand. "Lovely to see you Elenora." He said and I smiled back. "It's nice to see you too Mr Rossi." 

"You can call me Armani." He said and I nodded. 

Another man walked towards me. "Alonzo D'Angelo." He spoke. 

"You're Leo D'Angelo's second son." I said and he nodded. "Your twin sister?" I said turning my head to see someone walking to us. 

"You must be Aria D'Angelo?" I asked and she nodded. "Nice to meet you again Elenora." 

I was aware that we knew each other when we were younger, but I don't remember that well. I remember bullying Alonzo with Aria. But I have no memories of Giovanni whatsoever. 

"Nice to see you again too. It's been around 20 years." I said and she instantly smiled. 

"You remember?" She questioned.

"Slightly. I didn't recognise your faces though." I replied honestly and she nodded still smiling. 

Everyone then started taking their seats and Ace took a seat at the head of the table, and I knew exactly what was going on. 

"Ace you can't-" Aleksander was cut off. "It's Giovanni, not Ace." He said and Aleksander's eyes widened. 

"I'm the Italian Mafia Don, Giovanni D'Angelo. And yes, I was undercover as Elenora's bodyguard since I had plans to kill your son." He said bluntly. 

I simply smirked since I already knew. 

Giovanni seemed confused by my expression. "You knew?" He questioned. "For how long?"

"At first I was suspicious because of you speaking to me, which a bodyguard doesn't do. After that the puzzles just fit perfectly together." I replied honestly. 

"Why didn't you say anything?" Giovanni questioned. 

"You were there for Abdyl, and we are here to give you him anyways." I said and Giovanni simply nodded. 

"Well, Mr D'Angelo-" He cut me off. "It's Giovanni, I think we know each other well enough to be on first name basis." He smirked and I nodded. 

"Well Giovanni, you know our offer. What do you say?" I asked. 

"I'll get to do whatever I want to Abdyl Cela in return for our alliance?" He confirmed and I nodded. 

Aleksander got the contract out and placed it on the table for the 3 of us to sign. 

"But you also have to follow my plan." Giovanni spoke. "What plan?" I questioned. 

"Abdyl will be back in a week and he shouldn't know about his. I'll still be your 'bodyguard' when he comes back." 

"You want to surprise him?" I questioned and he nodded. 

"It's revenge for both of us, no?" He said. 

wait revenge?

for him-

how?

"How's it revenge for you?" I questioned. 

"He stabbed my sister." He said and my eyes widened. "Aria?" I asked turning to face her. 

"He tried to rape me in a club, and when I didn't listen he stabbed me." She said and my eyes widened. 

He's crazy, a monster. 

"Gosh, what did I marry." I whispered looking down, hoping no one heard. 

"He didn't know she was a part of the Italian Mafia, but that isn't an excuse. He shouldn't be treating women like that." Giovanni said insinuating to what he's done to me. 

I looked up at Giovanni to see him already looking at me. 

"We are doing the world a favour by getting rid of him." Alonzo said. 

"Well, let's sign the papers then." Aleksander said. 

I read through the contract thoroughly and so did Giovanni. Trust issues...

and proud of it. 

I signed it and so did everyone else. 

Giovanni then spoke to everyone on the table, in an extremely threatening tone. "If news goes out about my plan you are dead." He said and walked out.

I heard my phone vibrate so I looked at it. 

_

unknown number

room to the right of the meeting room - Gio

_

How did he get my number?

People were speaking amongst themselves so I got up and entered the room Giovanni told me to. 

I saw him standing with his hand in his pocket looking out his tall window which had an amazing view. 

He turned to me and walked towards me. 

"You're a smart one." He said in a deep voice and I didn't reply. 

"No one has ever caught me, let alone suspected me." He continued. 

"There's always someone better than you in the world." I teased. 

"I didn't say you were better, just intelligent. I guess you got it from your father." He said and my eyes widened at the mention of my father. 

I know they knew each other but not many spoke to me about him. 

"An Accardi? You could be the Mafia Don of either the Albanian or Italian Mafia if you wanted." 

"Or you could do what I have planned."

"And that is?" I questioned

"Become the Albanian Mafia Don and marry me."