8

Giovanni/Ace POV

Giovanni/Ace POV

"You aren't a bodyguard are you?" Elenora said in her usual sweet tone. 

I managed to hold my usual expression. "Am I not guarding you?" I questioned back. 

Fuck she's smarter than I thought.

Smarter than that fool of an uncle she has. 

She placed a hand on my chest fiddling with my jacket. "You're hiding something, I can sense it." 

He actions don't meet with her words.

"Your overthinking." 

"We'll find out soon won't we?" She questioned as if she knew what I was planning. 

I've spied on people many times before, no one has even suspected me let alone catch me. But Elenora, she's special. 

She walked away whilst I simply watched her. 

Fuck-

____________________________

(For anyone who forgot Alonzo is Giovanni/Ace's younger brother

(For anyone who forgot Alonzo is Giovanni/Ace's younger brother.)

I was getting the stuff prepared for the meeting with the Albanian's. 

I told Giovanni not to go undercover to the Albanian Mafia, but he's so stubborn and he never listens. A true Mafia Don. 

If he dies I'll have no choice but to take over and I don't want to. That's why I've been trying to get Giovanni married so he can have a child who can be the next mafia don. 

But again, he's so stubborn. 

I'll stick to being a hacker for his future children too, I don't mind. 

Don't get me wrong, I can fight and everything but I don't have the mind to create plans. I also don't want to risk it. I want to live a normal life, which of course I can't get. This is the most normal I can get, a hacker. - The only thing I enjoy doing. 

Right now I had hacked into the Albanian mansion's security camera's and was watching. They had camera's everywhere except for the bedrooms, bathrooms, and offices.  The issue was I couldn't listen, only watch and guess what is happening. 

I'm not good at guessing. - that's what Giovanni and Aria's for. 

"What's up." Aria said coming from behind me sitting beside me. 

speaking of the devil...

my devil twin sister. 

I'm older, by 13 minutes-

Just saying.

"I'm looking at the Cela Mansion's security cameras." I replied. 

She sat beside me looking at an interaction between Elenora and Giovanni in the kitchen. I couldn't understand what was happening. 

"What do you think is happening? Why are they so close?" I asked. 

"Even I'm confused. Gio seems tensed, for the first time ever. Either he likes her or she's suspicious of him." Aria answered. 

"Or both." She finished. 

"Even if he likes her she would never. She'd be too afraid, her husbands abusive as hell. Even I feel sick looking at the cameras when he beats her." I replied honestly. 

"Men" She sighed. 

"Not all."

"yhyh"

We were looking at the cameras when I spoke again. "Who would have thought Elenora was an Accardi."

"I know, it was a twist." Aria replied. 

"Do you think she recognises him or maybe would she recognise us?" I asked. 

"I'm not sure. We were young at the time." Aria said slightly sad. 

"I mean not even you recognised her and you both were best friends." I replied. 

They may have been young but Aria and Elenora were obsessed with each other. They'd both bully me and Gio, me the most since Gio was around with dad more. 

Aria looked slightly upset at what I said but hid her emotions quickly. - She really is like Giovanni. 

There was another moment of silence when I spoke again. "I can't wait to see everyone's face when they find out Ace Roci is the Italian Mafia Don Giovanni D'Angelo."

"Grab your popcorn." Aria said teasing me. 

I was always the jokester in the family, Aria and Gio are boring. 

"I will." I winked at her and she scoffed. "You sure you're not adopted." Aria teased me. 

"Look in the mirror, we look the same." I replied. 

She slapped the back of my head "do your work." she said and got up.  

_______________________________________

AUTHOR

I wanted to introduce Giovanni's siblings before the meeting just to let you guys know about the characters and their relations to Elenora. 

I hope you like the story so far <3