30 - Smut

Time skip - 2 months. 

Gio was now fully better and we spent a lot of time together.

I got to know a lot about him in the past month whilst he was recovering.

Once he recovered he took me out on a date too, which was nice.

I entered Gio's office and I saw him sitting behind his desk working.

"Are you busy?" I asked. "Not for you. Come here." He said as he opened his arms.

I walked towards him and he pulled me into his lap, so I was straddling him.

"I wanted to tell you something Nora." He said and I nodded for him to continue.

He was silent for a second.

He took a deep breath and spoke.

"I love you."

My eyes widened at his words as a sudden wave of emotion hit me.

"Your definition of love is when you lovers pain hurts you more than your own. Right?" He asked and I nodded not trusting my voice right now.

"Well then I'm in love with you."

"I feel happy when you are, sad when you are, I feel hurt when you are. I forget my own pain when I see you in pain. It's love Nora.

I really love you." He said.

A tear fell from my eyes as he spoke. "I love you too Gio."

He instantly smashed his lips against mine has he devoured them hungrily.

He sucked and bit on my bottom lip earning a light moan from me which only seemed to have made him more desperate.

He picked me up placing me on his desk, moving his files to the side, not breaking the kiss.

He released my lips as he kissed down my jaw and to my neck. My hand was fisted in his hair.

He sucked on my sweet spot earning another light moan from me.

"Fuck, your perfect." He groaned in my neck making me heat up even more.

I reached over and started unbuttoning his shirt. He held my wrist and looked into my eyes.

"Are your sure about this?" He asked and I nodded.

"Words Nora."

"Yes, Gio I want you." I said.

He lifted me off the table as I wrapped my legs around him. He walked upstairs and into our room, locking the door.

Before I knew it was thrown on the bed as I bounced on it.

He took his shirt off then took mine of as he kissed down my neck once more.

He unclasped my bra with one hand and threw it somewhere in the room.

He started sucking on my nipple as he messaged my other. I moaned lightly at the sensational feeling.

He slowly made his way down as he pulled my joggers off. He looked up at me for conformation and I nodded as he ripped my panties off in one swift move.

I was now fully naked under him.

He started kissing my inner thigh but not where I wanted him most.

He was teasing me-

"Gio please." I whined impatiently.

"Ok baby." He said and attached his mouth to my core, where I wanted him the most.

He licked, sucked and bit, earning moans from me.

He inserted a finger whilst his mouth was still eating me out, the feeling was amazing.

He increased his pace and added another finger making me a moaning mess.

I felt my walls clench around him, and be did to.

I was close-

He increased his speed even more as I came right in his mouth and on his fingers.

He sucked his fingers whilst making eye contact with me.

That was hot-

He leaned forward and kissed me as I leaned down pulling his trousers off.

"Are you sure?" He confirmed once again.

"Yes." I replied.

I could see his bulge through his boxers.

How big was he-

He pulled his boxers off and my eyes widened slightly as I covered it up.

He chuckled lightly kissing my lips once again.

He took my hands and placed them beside my head.

He placed himself near my entrance and entered slowly, earning a low moan from me.

He increased his speed as I adjusted to his size, whilst he kissed my neck.

He released one of my hand as he started massaging my clit with it.

My moans increased as the feeling became more sensational.

He sped up not going easy on me at all, as he grunted from time to time.

"Fuck, you're so tight" He grunted as he kissed my neck, as I arch my back at the feeling.

He slammed into me even harder than before as I felt close.

"Gio, I'm a about to'"

"Shh, I know baby. Come for me." He said and sped up as I  came all over his dick.

He continued his thrusts until he came too.

He lay flat against me as we caught our breaths. Our heavy breathing calming down by the second.

"I love you gorgeous."

"I love you too handsome."