Chapter 0: Prologue

12/7/2037
After Boukyaku, and Unknown exit the domain, they return to the land of the living in the same body.
As Bouk sat up, they walked around in the room reviewing the scar and artificial heart on their chest, "Right, back in this cruel world," they stated, closing his mechanical hands and grabbing the jewel necklace the body has "Hey Dark, the council wants to meet with you, see how you are holding up with the changes around the hideout," a voice outside said, sounding girly, "I'll be right there," They responded back, quickly putting on their shirt, and jacket with their gear containing, guns under their arms, daggers on the thighs, and after they put their jacket on its swords, Phantom's sword: Night Edge God Breaker, a huge gun that can transform into yet another bladed weapon, scythes, and equipping dual hidden blades under their sleeves, and finally putting on their gloves. "By the way, I'll be out in the courtyard with the other assassins who are training with the assassinoids (Basically mechs that contain normal assassin-like features if there's a good clause for usage.)" the voice added, and after Bouk put on the glasses and mask for Dark, "You guys ready," Bouk thought, and everyone responded with a yes.

The Dark Assassin walked through the halls, bringing fear to the lower-ranked assassin, "I heard that the Dark Assassin, murdered their own parents," "Same here, I wonder what happened," but there was a mix of rumors, and gossip and fanning over Dark Assassin. As Dark entered the council's room, is soon to be met with five hooded figures, "Hello again, assassin Keir," one said, "Please, don't use that name with me," Bouk stated, "My apologies, and I am sincerely sorry that you've been summoned, but we would like to know your thought," the center figure stated sounding male, "With the Assassinoids, the new recruits for them, It's a good idea, and all but it's going to be an issue that we're only limited with three Assassinoid gen one models," Dark stated, "And another issue that arrived, is that these models break more easily, and seems to contain less useful precautions for the creed, and for the pilot itself," they add, "Same goes with the ETA" the figure responds, "But that's a different excuse, the ETA is a machine to provide historical information of your heritage and help you learn things that you wouldn't obtain today, the ETA is provided with many safeguards, and to the unlucky group was the ones in a million," Dark protested, "Fine fine, you provided enough, join Alice in the courtyard as scheduled for the day," the figure said, and the council crossed their arms, fists to their shoulders, while Dark does the same with his fists not up to his shoulders, but are the upper arm.

As Dark walked to the courtyard to hear the young assassins struggling to pilot one, "Assassin ten-four, go to the right, while eight-six to the left," Dark commanded, and they have done what was demanded, "Oh, the meeting's done," Alice asks, "Yes, actually, it was about the assassinoid's issues, and a little bit about the ETA," Dark explained, "Must be interesting, knowing you're the more technological out of your system, and out of the assassins," Alice teased, "Now, get into your personal Assassinoid," she adds, and Dark looked at her surprised, "Wait, you want me to get into those, extremely unsafe gen one model," Dark yelled, "No this is a gen two redux blast model, made especially for you," Alice explained, "An Assassinoid gen two redux blast model, I thought the redux blast plan was scraped," Dark mumbled, "Especially the idea of it seemed, very unsafe and uninsuring about the safety protocols, and how the redux blast production was both attacked worldwide, stolen, and blown up," they add.
Dark walked up to the model willingly, and Dark touched it, "Fingerprint unavailable," it stated, then Dark entered their assassin number and name, "Dark Assassin, One-Nine" it echoed, "Please enter," "Talk about robotic AI being, demanding," Unknown thought, "Look, nobody else knows about the whole DID thing besides the public eye, alright," Bouk thought, "But yes, this model seems, very demanding," he adds, while entering the machine, then, time froze and Dark was the only one allowed to move, and a tear of the sky opened to reveal something greater than space, leaving Dark blinded by the bright light beaming onto the world, "The calamity," He muttered.