Chapter 24: Great Light

6/19/2023
"Amair, I got one final request" Dark stayed gloomy, "I want the Reaper, Chinh Samui, arrested for child negligence and abuse" Dark adds, and so the assassins have done so of what the master assassin asked and they walked.

"Many years were taken from my life, to be found in a new world where technology had significantly advanced. I ended my mother and wounded my father, but doing so, caused nothing more than opening my anger at the age of 8 and getting shot in the back, and dying at the age of 16. I was young but had no parents, I was old, but out of time, and I was an assassin, with no soul. I want people of all time eras to know, to not be corrupt, but just stay outside of the bounds of power." -Dark 2023

Dark split a final time, and the alters went on their own paths. Dark's father was arrested and was found guilty of the crimes that were committed.

Bouk walked through the sidewalks heading to a corner store, hood up and his cat-like features hidden away. Bouk reached the store and entered it, "Ah, Bouk my cat-like friend, how are you," the cashier said joyfully, "Doing great, how about you" "Doing good now that you here, what do you need Bouk," the cashier asks, "I'll take those Sour candies," Bouk stated, "Oh, and a cola-ola" he adds, "I thought you would take the chocolate and the Sprint" "That's Unknown," "Speaking of Unknown, where's he," Cashier asks, "Mercenary work, in China I believe," Bouk responds. After some time in the store, Bouk paid and walked out, heading to the laundry mat to obtain something new. Bouk went into the laundry mat, and came out with a new jacket, suiting Bouk more as soon he took a few steps into the alleyway, one light blue eye glows in the dark, and transported into the domain they both went to reveal someone new.