Chapter 17: Lost Cost

Dark switched out with Bouk, to see his father roaming around still, glaring, and Bouk took notice while standing in the crowd. Dark suddenly followed nudging people out of the way, then Chinh started running, and Dark chased. Chinh got into a car with another group of people and drove off, "Hey, Unknown I know I shouldn't drive, but I need to do this, so is permission granted," Bouk asks, and Unknown responded with a yes, so Bouk looked for a car but said screw it, and grabbed a small summoner to summon a bike uniquely designed, then Amair called it, "Hey, kinda busy right now," Dark yelling going against the high-speed winds, "I did not grant you to chase after someone, your job is to get intel against the attack on the assassins," Amair said, "I know who's behind this, and I know who's apart of it," Dark yelled, "The mafia was after me, the Reapers led the Thanafer here, to go after the other assassins, and when the mafia ran back to their boss, which is apparently my father, he tried to kill me," Dark explains, "Give me a pardon this one time, and I'll return back to HQ," "Fine, but you better get this done within a week's time," Amair demanded. Dark rode through the streets on the Nightstalker motorbike, passing the homeless breaking into cars, and multiple both legal and illegal activities, but the car that Dark was chasing took a sudden right turn, and Bouk being as smart as he is, took the grapple blade and wrapped the hook around the lamppost close by.
"The Assassinoid is too obvious of my abilities, I need to save this when I truly need it," Bouk thought, "Probably when the next, or well, another Hunting Moon occurs," Unknown adds. Then gunfire starts happening, and bullets passed by Dark, and when they started swerving Dark Lept off the bike, letting it dissipate back to where it originally came from, and Dark rolled onto the ground arms first. Dark stood up dusting themself off, "Make this two weeks," Dark said aloud.