Chapter 13: The Undead Father

Dark left the hideout and roamed the streets, with their hood on walking past buildings with glass, but in the reflection, is Unknown instead of Dark, "Any word from Frostlyon or Phantom yet," Bouk said out loud, "No," Unknown said, then another assassin dropped in front of them holding a letter, "Hey, Dark there's another contract for you, here's the location," the assassin stated, handing Dark the letter. Dark grabbed the letter, and opened it, saying "There's a gang in the warehouses outside the city limits, it's hidden within the trees so keep your eyes open, majority of them have guns so don't screw around," signed by the assassins patrolling outside city limits.

Frozen Domains
Frostlyon woke up seeing a white fox girl with glasses in a dress, "What, where am I," Frostlyon stated bursting up from the flowers, "Welcome to the domain, and glad to see your awake," the girl stated, then another one showed up, with revealing attire and a bit of skull revealed on the cheek, with purple eyes, "They've been waiting," the other girl stated, "Who's they," Frostlyon asks.

Outside of St. Louis to the east
Dark hides in the trees, "Your seeing this right," Ravi asks, "Yes, yes I do, now shush," Unknown said to Ravi speaking through Dark, but then A ghost of Unknown backed out, and Frostlyon reconnects to the body "Well, this is the third time I am in a different body," Frostlyon stated in the mind. "What am I doing here, again," Dark asks, then Ravi, looked at Dark "Your waiting till the 'big shot' shows up to do your assassination contract," Ravi explained, "Right right," Dark said, "Another assassin's body, but what year, where am I, or we," Frostlyon asks. A car drives up the dirt path, and Dark followed, "Hey wait up," Ravi yelled, but Dark tried to use the hidden blade grapple, but it didn't work, and they fell, hitting branches and finally, a bush. Dark quickly got up, and pulled up the sleeve confused, to see a bionic arm under the bracer that contains the hidden grapple blade, Frostlyon was quickly surprised by it, "What has this body been through," Frostlyon asks, then saw what he had to do, and he switched the blade to automatically be used as a grapple if there's not a solid object against the blade, and when Frostlyon looked at the people closing the car, it seems to be another variant of the father, of Phantom.