Chapter 6: The Unknown And the Oblivion

As Thanafer surrounded Brad and Allie, Dark looked in the shadows, "You know what to do in this situation," Allie asked, "Nope," Brad responded, and Dark peeked an eye out of the shadows. Clouds covered the sun, and Dark finally walked out from what was the extent of their reach. Dark pulled out both their gun that was hidden under their jacket, managing to hit one of the Thanafers surrounding the two, then the Thanafers knocked the both of them away, and rotated to "see" Dark standing in the middle of the streets, then Bouk stepped out the body by force, "I got it from here" Unknown stated, leading the body into action. Unknown ran into the battle and the Thanafers lifted a leg about to stomp but then, "May aur worlds distort'," Phantom yelled, and the body split from the four that remained in the world, and Unknown with Phantom having both their swords in hand and Bouk took the stomp with Frostlyon, which made them both fly into the stores close by. Phantom took on two at once, struggling to fend them off, and Unknown was just struggling with one, because of how much he relied on Bouk's abilities.
Phantom was knocked away from the fight, crashing through a wall, within the downtown of St. Louis, Unknown having to deal with three at once,  "Bouk, wake up," he yelled, echoing through the streets with the Thanafers roaring. on one knee, Unknown saw what was coming next, "Unknown, leave me, take Frostlyon and Phantom with you," A figment of Bouk said behind him, "You know for damn sure I am not leaving you," Unknown yelled, "Just do it," the figment yelled back, "Look, you and I don't contain the same memories, and you are here because of me, I brought you into this world so you don't have to know that your parents hated you, and beat you for the mistakes that your siblings had down," Bouk cried, "So leave," he added, "I know that Bouk," He yelled throwing the leg of the Thanafer off him, "But I followed you into this world, or at least the light you gave me, back to here, I am willing to repay the debts you and I have created, but I dareth not breaketh thy chains of connections between thou and I, and continue to fight," "You may be lost for years on end, but I am here to help you regain more than a path, I am here to redeem the one's true self" Unknown yelled, and the figment of Bouk got water in his eyes.