Chapter 25: Forsaken Memories

6/20/2033
Unknown stayed on the edge of an open door of a helicopter, flying above a mansion, "You didn't have to follow me" Unknown stated, "Frostlyon," "I didn't have to, but I got nowhere else to go" Frostlyon responded sitting in a seat, "Fine, I know how that feels, no longer having a home to return to, but make sure you keep up" Unknown dropped out the helicopter to touch the ground and Frostlyon safely dropped down to the bottom "Reckless don't you think" Frostlyon smugly said. Unknown smiled, "Yea" he added.

6/19/2107
Himari walked into the gateway to return moments before the rift closed, she ran in with the people with her new guns, unlike her old ones, looking back through the closing rift, seeing her old self,  in tears, "I wish I could go back," Himari stated, then she shook her head, "No, I must push on," she adds, "Seems like you've changed," A familiar voice said behind her, and Himari slowly turned around to see Ava, and so she hugged them so tight they couldn't breathe, Himari had let go of Ava, while in tears, "Well, let's start leading these people, to where," Ava asks, "To the coldest region on the four lands." Himari said.

July, 11th, 2022
Phantom swung through the streets, phantom dashing with only themself now, "I am only myself now, thaugh he may hav' felt' lik' my brother, and we both being in different' times, will not' affecting aur relations to one another," Phantom said,  "Hey Phantom, we spotted something," a voice said through the earpiece that Phantom has, "Copy," Phantom responds.