𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐋𝐚𝐤𝐞. ⋆*.⋆

[ BEAUTIFUL-LAKE, 005 ]

< 8:00 PM

When the clock hits 8 o'clock, Yoimiya stood up from her sitting position, making her way to her room's sliding door, gingerly opening the door. She sneaked a peak on both side of the hallway, inspecting in case of someone catching her sneaking. Yoimiya sighed in relief when she didn't see a soul heading her way, mumbling that Touya isn't good at being patient.

Clad in her training clothes that consists of a hooded sleeveless shirt, a leggings and a orange sport shoes that her father bought and her long wavy hair braided that is settled on her right shoulder. Yoimiya clutched the sling of her bag that has two water bottles and a first aid kit, she sneakily made her way to the house entrance door.

"—Natsu! Stop! that's my marshmallows!!" Fuyumi's yelling voice from behind one of the room doors made Yoimiya flinch. she snickered lightly, imagining her friend, Fuyumi's, anger filled face. "Ehh?!... 'Sharing is caring' Yoimiya-chan said, you know?"

"It doesn't apply when it's my marshmallows, Natsu!, Give those to me, you mongrel!" Shuffling sounds came after, Fuyumi and Natsu ran around the room. Yoimiya shook her head with a smile, making her way to the door with soundless steps.

"Took you long enough." Touya blandly said, arms crossed as his back supported the wooden wall. He took the bag from the girl and hanged the sling on his right shoulder. Yoimiya mumbled him words that she can handle it which Touya didn't payed attention to. The two made their way to the gate with hurried steps to avoid the eyes from the house's residents.

They walked their way to the Sekoto-Hill, the two arrived after 30 minutes of walking. Touya was surprised that he didn't recieve any complaints from the golden eyed girl but had soon realized that she enjoyed the walk as she was apparently locked up on the house all her life. Touya grin as he caught sight of the girl's twinkling eyes that gaze at the view from bellow the peak where they are located. City lights, building and cars that went ant-like shaped view was indeed quite a sight to behold.