𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐒𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐠𝐞-𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.⋆*.⋆

[ SEWAGE-LIKE, 018 ]

< 7:20 AM, On Mustafa Middle School...

"—She was amazing..! I was kicking my feet while texting with her last night haha!"

"Mina-chan..Did you and Yoimiya-san perhaps...?"

"Wha- No! It was one-sided...I was literally bombing her with flirty words but she didn't budge!!"

The two friends laughed at their friend's sulking figure. Mina pouted, sending them a childish glare. Changing their school shoes into their indoor slippers while chatting, the three's current topic is the golden eyed girl they met yesterday.

Nearing their figures, Eijiro decided to listen to their conversation for a while before making his appearance. He sweatdropped, quite surprised that even Mina was charmed up by the girl.

Yesterday, after their dumb and fateful encounter on the convenience store, Yoimiya said that she meant what she said when they were on the pedestrian, the talk about his problem about not being able to move in the dire situation.

They talked for quite a while about deep stuffs and she even gave him a useful advice which helped him to snap out of it and look ahead, to step forward, It was only last night when he had decided to strengthen his resolve when he accidentally heard the speech from a tape of Crimson Riot that his folks bought him when he was an elementary.

It was as if last night was his wake-up call. If not from Yoimiya and the interview from Crimson Riot, he's sure he wouldn't have the guts to even meet eye contact with the two schoolmates he hesitated to save yesterday.

" You should apologize for those two ladies, you know, Eijiro-san? Not that it's your fault at all but, surely, guilt will eat you up for hesitating afterwards. . . " Eijiro remembered her words, it was as if his mind perfectly mimicked her melody-like soft voice. He blinked, shaking his head.