𝟎𝟐𝟓. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤. ⋆*.⋆

[ TW! : Vomiting, Panic attack, Gore (?) ]( comment if I forgot anything :)

( comment if I forgot anything :)

[ YOUR-MASK, 025 ]

< 7:30 PM, On the Todoroki Household...

Uncomfortable, Keigo stiffly played with his food, there's no way he could eat comfortably with Enji glaring at him across the dining table. Fuyumi glanced at them two with a deadpan, her gaze directing at Yoimiya sitting beside Keigo, who silently chewed her food in delight afterwards.

Having enough, Fuyumi sighed, "Father, would you please stop glaring at Hawks-san?" At this, Keigo gulped sharply, thinking it was a bad idea for her to call it out.

"..." Enji remained silent for a few seconds before huffing and started to eat once again. "Scary.." Keigo muttered as he shivered, back in Hosu, he could proudly say that he can handle his grumpy attitude there but right now was just different, it's like personal grudge.

"Loosen up, Hawks-chan! Uncle doesn't bite, ya' know haha!" Yoimiya tried to tease him and chuckled after. He felt his nerves calm down a bit. "Yeah right.." Keigo palely replied with his haggard voice.

Shoto, who sat beside his sister, Fuyumi, didn't give them any response and only listened while eating as he wasn't really fond with the Hero's sudden arrival. If anything, he was feeling quite alarmed by the new guy with the way he always sticks to Yoimiya.

Setting down his chopsticks, "Thank you for the food." Shoto said with his hands clasped together, his eyes closed momentarily. He stood up and grabbed his cat, Pacco, by its stomach and exited the dining room. Fuyumi could only stare at his retreating back with a knowing grin.

—————

< 10:30 PM, On the Todoroki Household...