𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫.⋆*.⋆

[ AUTUMN-BELLFLOWER, 011 ]

< 2:40 PM

Setting down the vase with three stems of freshly picked Autumn Bellflower, Yoimiya clapped her hands in accomplishment. Grinning to herself as she found the flower awfully beautiful. She is currently visiting her Aunt Rei to spend time together before leaving to Inazuma which would be tomorrow morning.

"Enji told you to deliver those, right? Yoimiya-chan." melodious voice from her Aunt caught Yoimiya's attention. Surprised, she turned her attention to the woman who was asleep just now.

Motioning to sit on the edge of her bed, Rei carefully set away the blanket that adorned her figure, slipping on her slippers. Her kind eyes held a questioning gaze to the girl. A small smile present on her face as if she acknowledged the gesture.

"Yes..! Figured he can't give them himself for today, I volunteered to send them.." Yoimiya shyly said, fiddling with her hands.

"I see. Every day I noticed the flowers getting changed. So it was indeed his doing.." Rei said with a conflicted expression on her pretty face. She felt somewhat at ease that despite the horrid things the man had done to her, He recognized his wrongdoings and wants to repent, though not in a correct way at all.

"Uncle is a scum and a terrible person. I hope one day he realizes the consequences of his doings..." Pursing her lips, disappointment written all over her face, Yoimiya spoke again in a low tone. "You don't deserve all of this, Aunt Rei."

"Though, I'm afraid the day he changes to be a better person would be too late—" Yoimiya's words got cut off when she felt arms surrounding her upper body, warmth was held within it.

"—Enough of that guy... Would you really do great in Inazuma, Yoimiya-chan..?" Rei said, sadness evident on her soft voice. Yoimiya can't see the woman's face because of the hug but she knew that her Aunt was close to crying.