𝟎𝟑𝟖. 𝐎𝐝𝐝 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫. ⋆*.⋆

[ ODD-NUMBER, 038 ]

[ ODD-NUMBER, 038 ]

< 1:55 PM, U.A High...
[ Mafutafu City ]

"How do I put this thing on..?"

Struggling how to put on the red rope on her back, Yoimiya failed to notice the glances she's currently getting from her classmates as they put on their own costumes. Some were flustered and some eyeing on her tattoos in curiosity.

A certain tall girl with raven hair didn't hesitate to step forward on to the blonde as soon as she finished putting on her hero costume. Tapping Yoimiya's shoulder from behind, she spoke with a kind smile, "Mind if I help..?" Yaomomo suggested.

Flinching in surprise, Yoimiya turned her head around with a sheepish smile, "I'd really appreciate it..!" She said, scratching her cheek awkwardly. Yaomomo only chuckled and took the ribbon on her hands. "I don't mind, Yoimiya-san."

"You're Yaoyoruzu-san right..? Man, your quirk's really cool!" Yoimiya complimented her quirk which she saw in action yesterday with a huge grin. Yaomomo nodded and uttered a thank you. "This ribbon is heavy... This might slow you down, you know?" She said in a concern.

"Nah, it wouldn't. Heroes from Inazuma wear these on their hero costumes and I think it's pretty cool." Yoimiya explains, quite touched that the girl were concerned for her. Yaomomo hummed a tune in understandment.

As the ravennette finished putting on the thick red ribbon on her back, she noticed their height difference which made her chuckle. "You're good to go, Yoimiya-san."

Hearing her words, Yoimiya beamed and turned around, facing Yaomomo. "Thanks..!! Also, please do call me informally." she said with a lively tone as she wrapped her hands on Yaomomo's.

Unconsciously, her eyes drifted down on the girl's chest, which is only wrapped with sareshi(sash), Yaomomo immediately reddened like a tomato. She turned her head to her side in shame, not wanting to face the innocent girl. Meekly nodding her head as a response at the request. "T-then, Please call me informally too, Yoimiya-chan.."