𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝. ⋆*.⋆

——————————————

——————————————

[ INAZUMA-ISLAND, 010 ]

< 1:30 PM, Two Years Later...

Days, turns into weeks, as weeks turns into months, time passes by quite quickly until two uneventful years has passed from the day that Touya had met his unfortunate death. The people residing on the Todoroki household still haven't moved on from the incident that took place on Sekoto-Hill. Yoimiya and Shoto now 7 years olds, Natsu now 10 years old and Fuyumi now 12 years old. (Let's all pretend that Fuyumi is the oldest and Touya is only a year older than Natsu pls)

Shoto's training became more ruthless than before after Touya's death, It was Enji's stupid coping mechanism from his oldest son's death. Rei, who only knew the situation from the news couldn't help but not spoke to people around her for around a month, it made her mental health worsen. Yoimiya made sure to visit her every now and then along with Fuyumi.

Whispering her prayers, Yoimiya clapped her hands together as she finished paying respect to Touya's shrine that located on his former bedroom. His things such as futon, computer and clothes still in there.

Shooting her gaze on the other side of the room, in there was a frame with them both smiling at the camera in his study table that Touya put three years ago. Yoimiya smiled bitterly at the memory. "I hope you're doing great on heaven right now, Touya-chan." (lol)

"Please guide and watch me achieve my dreams.." Yoimiya said, a sad smile plastered on her face as her eyes glinted with evident regret. How she wish Touya was still on her side right now, tackling her into a hug and play pranks on her.

The shrine adorned with white flowers. His framed picture where he's smiling prettily. A lot of things were placed on the picture frame's front and sides such as incense sticks, crocheted orange and red plushy that is shaped into a cute goldfish, letters stamped with orange wax, four omamori charms that belonged to Fuyumi, Natsu, Shoto and Yoimiya.