𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬. ⋆*.⋆

[ AZURE-FLAMES, 006 ]

< 10:30 PM

— THUNK!
"...130"

— THUNK!
"...131"

— THUNK!
"...132"

Aimlessly shooting her sparkler-tipped arrow with her bow on a poor tree, a certain golden eyed girl with a wavy long hair stopped for a moment to wipe the sweat that had appeared on her forehead with her right back hand. Now 5 years old along with her friend Shoto. Touya is now 9 years old.

It has been a year since the day she had recieved her quirk and her training with her Uncle Enji wasn't as ruthless and merciless as Shoto as he only lets her practice with her weapon-summoning but never endurance trainings he had showered Shoto every single day.

By those months of suffering, Shoto and Yoimiya's bond became stronger. Her presence alone made Shoto somewhat feel less stiff with his father as they train in the same training room. Despite the diffirence of the difficulty, he was rather glad that his friend doesn't have to suffer the same way as him.

— THUNK!
"..13—"

Yoimiya's counting with her hand readying another arrow halted as she caught sight of a blue light that's currently on Touya's side of training area. The lake part of the Sekoto-peak and where her friend, Touya is located had a blue blazing flame that resembles Yoimiya of a blue flower that her Aunt Rei gave her. All she could think about was that flame wasn't her friend's.

"...! A villain attack!!?" Her mind engulfed in worry as she realize what danger could Touya possibly be right now if her thoughts were right.

'Please be safe, Touya..!' Yoimiya silently prayed in her mind. Her eyes starting to form tears because of worry. Why hadn't she notice it sooner?